Fly fishing and Colorado's wilderness is an experience like none other. Put them together and you will have a memory that you will be talking about for the rest of your life. If you are looking to experience world class guided fly fishing and float trips, we have the trip for you. Colorado is a destination for many anglers and we offer a custom guided Colorado fly fishing trip to match your interest and experience level.
Fly fishing and Colorado’s wilderness is an experience like none other. Put them together and you will have a memory that you will be talking about for the rest of your life. If you are looking to experience world class guided fly fishing and float trips, we have the trip for you. Colorado is a destination for many anglers and we offer a custom guided Colorado fly fishing trip to match your interest and experience level.
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Group Activities Description: Denver and Colorado's premier outdoor adventure hub for groups and individuals. We specialize in guided wilderness experiences, team building, sightseeing, group outings, group transportation and corporate team building. For local and unique guided tours and services, we provide the highest safety standards. Activities, led by professional and experienced guides, include team building/leadership development, snowshoeing, ski tours, fly fishing, bike tours, hiking, rock climbing, photography safaris, sightseeing, whitewater rafting and more. Tours and trips range from 2 hours to eight days in length. Come enjoy a wonderful weekend getaway, family or corporate retreat, reunion tour, or fabulous day (or half-day) outdoors!
- Group Performance Description: Virtual rafting exhibition, essential knot tying and hamster ball rentals available for expos, trade shows and networking events.
- Hours: Field Hours: Sun-Sat: 12am-12am, Office Hours: Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm
- Indoor Fire Code: 149
- Miles to airport: 45
- Onsite Parking Spaces: 30
- Allow Buy Out:
- Arts & Culture:
- Day Trip:
- Handicap Accessible:
- History & Heritage:
- Lunch Provided:
- Outside Denver:
- Reservation Needed:
- Scavenger Hunts:
- Via Bicycle:
- Group Rates Available:
- Maximum Group Size: 1000
- Minimum Group Size: 6
- Green Practice Desc: We are a Green Business and Carbon Neutral company: we 100% carbon onset all our vehicles. Our office is 100% wind-powered. We place a premium on environmental education by weaving environmental stewardship skills into all our services, tours, and programs. We strictly practice minimum impact travel considerations and Leave No Trace ethics and principles with our tours and services. We donate and partner with many local environmental charities and non-profit organizations, including partnering with the Colorado Carbon Fund to help offset our and our guests' carbon footprint.
- Healthy Venue:
- Park Smart:
- Well Building:
- Description Partnering with the Colorado Parks and Wildlife to offer unique meeting and event venues: Golden Gate Canyon State Park, Eldorado Canyon State Park, Roxborough State Park, Colorado State Forest. Venues include: Conference rooms / Space, wedding facilities, amphitheater, cabins / yurts, group campgrounds, picnic sites, stables / corrals, ranch house. Single and multi-day group tours and guided adventures activities.
- Catering In-house or preferred list
- Type of Venue Sports Venue, Parks & Gardens, Theater/Performing Arts Venue, Special Events Venue
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet, Tradeshow/Expo, Meeting Classroom
- Number of Rooms 5