Denver's only champagne bar in historic Larimer Square. Featuring everything from small plates to entrees and dessert, along with 20 creative champagne cocktails. It would be hard to find a better sparkling list outside of Champagne. Enjoy American cuisine in a stylish atmosphere featuring chandeliers, and an original turn-of-the-century bar stocked with high-end spirits and wine. Stay late to mingle with Denver's hip local crowd as the restaurant gives way to a classy late night lounge. Corridor 44 boasts a swanky private lounge perfect for a cocktail party with appetizers. The lounge accommodates up to 30 guests. They can also host large dinning groups up to 15, private buyouts for dinner up to 30, or cocktails and appetizers up to 100.
- Facility & Décor Description: Chef/Owner Eric Laslow has created Denver's only champagne and crudo bar featuring a menu of small plates. Located in historic Larimer Square.
- Pricing: $
- Open Sundays:
- Serves Dinner:
- Denver Original:
- Cuisine: International
- Hours: General MON - SUN: 3:00PM to 2:00AM General MON - FRI: 4:00PM to 6:00PM
- Blocks to CCC: 6
- Indoor Fire Code: 75
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 120
- Event Space:
- Description Chef/Owner Eric Laslow has created Denver's only champagne and crudo bar featuring a menu of small plates. Located in historic Larimer Square.
- Catering In-house
- Type of Venue Bar/Nightclub, Restaurant
- Type of Event Reception
- Reception Capacity: 40
- Reception Capacity: 120