Menu Price: $25.00
Cuba Cuba Cafe and Bar is a traditional Cuban family owned restaurant serving Denver and the front range for over 18 years. Join us for delicious Caribbean favorites and housemade cocktails in a Golden Triangle neighborhood staple.
- Hours: General MON - THU: 5:00PM to 10:00PM General SAT - SUN: 5:00PM to 10:30PM General MON - THU: 5:15PM to 6:15AM
- Miles to airport: 20
- Blocks to CCC: 7
- Indoor Fire Code: 150
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 175
- Facility & Décor Description: Two Caribbean-style homes that house a restaurant and bar. Vibrant, festive atmosphere in a colorful setting. Outdoor patio for the warm nights.
- Description Two Caribbean-style homes that house a restaurant and bar. Vibrant, festive atmosphere in a colorful setting. Outdoor patio for the warm nights.
- Catering In-house
- Type of Venue Bar/Nightclub, Restaurant
- Type of Event Reception
Cafe & Bar
- Banquet Capacity: 150
- Reception Capacity: 175
Mini TOSTONES CON CEVICHE - traditonal ceviche- shrimp, peppers, onions, jalapenos and citrus juices served atop green plantains.
MINUTA DE PESCADO, fresh fish breaded with cuban cracker crumbs & flash fried, served atop veggie citrus slaw and habanero aioli on a french style bun. Served with YUCA FRITA, a traditional cuban side.
Scratch made KEY LIME TART in a graham cracker crust topped with homemade whipped topping.