Menu Price: $45.00
CUBA CUBA Cafe & Bar is a unique Caribbean restaurant. With our newly designed patio we are able to bring you even more of that tropical feel year round. With Salsa music jamming in the bar and the largest selection of exotic rums in Denver, it is truly a rare spot in Colorado. We are proud to sit comfortable in our two historic homes with its very own palm tree in the front lawn which has become the definition of "Cuba" to many throughout Colorado and those just passing through. With our traditional & authentic cuisine and the mojito happy hour (Monday - Thursday 5-6:15pm) we continue to bring a little bit of our culture to you.
- Hours: General MON - THU: 5:00PM to 10:00PM General SAT - SUN: 5:00PM to 10:30PM General MON - THU: 5:15PM to 6:15AM
- Miles to airport: 20
- Blocks to CCC: 7
- Indoor Fire Code: 150
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 175
- Facility & Décor Description: Two Caribbean-style homes that house a restaurant and bar. Vibrant, festive atmosphere in a colorful setting. Outdoor patio for the warm nights.
- Description Two Caribbean-style homes that house a restaurant and bar. Vibrant, festive atmosphere in a colorful setting. Outdoor patio for the warm nights.
- Catering In-house
- Type of Venue Bar/Nightclub, Restaurant
- Type of Event Reception
Cafe & Bar
- Banquet Capacity: 150
- Reception Capacity: 175
Ahi Tuna tossed in a chino-latino marinade with avocado, mint, basil, scallions, red onions and wasabi peas. Served with wonton chips.
Cuban Surf and Turf
A Caribbean marinated mini grilled skirt steak served with house made chimichurri sauce along side a citrus-splashed lobster tail broiled with a latin spiced butter. Served with Cuba Cafe's famous tropicana salad of mango, cucumber, queso fresco, mint, and onion in our house vinaigrette.
90 Mile Key Lime Tart
Cuba Cafe's own key west, key lime tart in a scratch made graham cracker crust topped with fresh house made whipped topping.