Located in Uptown, just a short walk from the Convention Center and the 16th Street Mall, D Bar Restaurant is fun dining at its finest. Food Network Celebrity Chef Keegan Gerhard and his team bring you seasonally-inspired upscale comfort food and award-winning desserts. Immerse yourself in the culinary sanctuary we call D Bar.
D Bar Restaurant provides the perfect intimate setting for a smaller group luncheon or business dinner with our private dining area that accommodates up to 14 people.
Have a larger group? D Bar is always happy to discuss our buy-out opportunities for your next corporate event. Passed appetizers, D Bar cocktails, and a hand-selected menu to fit your needs. We love working hand-in-hand with our guests to create the perfect scenario for your next work gathering. Do you already have the perfect meeting location scouted out but could use some mini pastries, a cake, or savory bites to make it perfect? Contact us today to discuss how we can help!
If you find yourself here for the weekend be sure to make a reservation via www.dbardenver.com for weekend brunch before exploring all that Denver has to offer.
Looking for an extra special outing? Call today to make a reservation for our afternoon tea and enjoy an array of savory and sweet bites with your choice of tea.
And don't forget about our Nibbles & Sips Happy Hour from 3-6 pm daily!
So whatever brings you and your group to the Mile High City, make sure D Bar is a part of the experience.
- Blocks to CCC: 13
- Event Space:
- Hours: General MON - THU: 11:00AM to 10:00PM General FRI - SAT: 11:00AM to 12:00AM
- Indoor Fire Code: 65
- Miles to airport: 27
- Miles to CCC: 1.3
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 120
- Allow Buy Out:
- Cuisine: Upscale Comfort
- Denver Original:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 303-861-4710
- Pricing: $$
- Serves Dinner:
- Serves Lunch:
- Curbside Pick-Up:
- Eat Denver Member:
- Gluten-Free Option Available:
- Menu Price Option: $35.00
- Vegetarian Option Available:
- First Course Heading: First Course
- First Course Options: Crue Fries parm fries, “ mac sauce”, cheddar & jack cheese, bacon, ranch, chives Crispy Brussels Sprouts honey sriracha glaze, mint, spiced peanuts D Bar Dates bacon wrapped medjool dates, manchego cheese, marcona almond Grilled Chicken Satay spicy peanut sauce, scallion Spring Vegetable Salad carrot, asparagus, turnip, fennel, spring peas, fava beans, leeks, fine herbs, yuzu vin Chilled Avocado Soup shrimp “ceviche”, citrus segments
- Second Course Heading: Second Course
- Second Course Options: Sweet & Spicy Italian Flatbread housemade Italian sausage, mozzarella, castelvetrano olives, red onion, honey Bacon Mac & Cheese with Buttermilk Fried Chicken 4 cheese “mac sauce”, bacon bits, Cheez-it & panko crumble Spring Risotto acquerello rice, spring peas, fava beans, wild mushrooms Bailey’s Bowl grilled chicken, brown rice & quinoa, cherry tomato, cucumber, goat cheese, avocado, lemon vin D Bar Burger niman ranch prime beef, bacon, cheddar & pepper jack cheese, crispy onions, a-1 aioli, lettuce & tomato, füdmill potato bun, parm fries Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin sweet onion soubise, fava bean, cipollini onion
- Third Course Heading: Third Course/Pre Dessert
- Third Course Options: Pineapple (cubed) pineapple, avocado, lime, shiso
- Fourth Course Heading: Fourth Course
- Fourth Course Options: Cake & Shake 3-layer chocolate cake, Madagascar chocolate frosting, vanilla, chocolate or raspberry milkshake… Or make it a malt! Ch Ch Ch Churros cinnamon sugar churros, caramel sauce, vanilla ice cream Molten Cake Thingy Everyone Has… But Ours Is Gluten Free! 64% criollo chocolate lava cake, chocolate sauce, chocolate dentelle, raspberry compote, pistachio ice cream Crème Brulee classic vanilla bean custard, fresh berries, almond orange caramel biscotti American Dream funfetti cake, American buttercream, mini sundae, buttercream beater Beignets choose from lemon, raspberry or Nutella