Located in Uptown, just a short walk from the Convention Center and the 16th Street Mall, D Bar Restaurant is fun dining at its finest. Food Network Celebrity Chef Keegan Gerhard and his team bring you seasonally-inspired upscale comfort food and award-winning desserts. Immerse yourself in the culinary sanctuary we call D Bar.
D Bar Restaurant provides the perfect intimate setting for a smaller group luncheon or business dinner with our private dining area that accommodates up to 14 people.
Have a larger group? D Bar is always happy to discuss our buy-out opportunities for your next corporate event. Passed appetizers, D Bar cocktails, and a hand-selected menu to fit your needs. We love working hand-in-hand with our guests to create the perfect scenario for your next work gathering. Do you already have the perfect meeting location scouted out but could use some mini pastries, a cake, or savory bites to make it perfect? Contact us today to discuss how we can help!
If you find yourself here for the weekend be sure to make a reservation via www.dbardenver.com for weekend brunch before exploring all that Denver has to offer.
Looking for an extra special outing? Call today to make a reservation for our afternoon tea and enjoy an array of savory and sweet bites with your choice of tea.
And don't forget about our Nibbles & Sips Happy Hour from 3-6 pm daily!
So whatever brings you and your group to the Mile High City, make sure D Bar is a part of the experience.
- Blocks to CCC: 13
- Event Space:
- Hours: General MON - THU: 11:00AM to 10:00PM General FRI - SAT: 11:00AM to 12:00AM
- Indoor Fire Code: 65
- Miles to airport: 27
- Miles to CCC: 1.3
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 120
- Allow Buy Out:
- Cuisine: Upscale Comfort
- Denver Original:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 303-861-4710
- Pricing: $$
- Serves Dinner:
- Serves Lunch:
- Curbside Pick-Up:
- Eat Denver Member:
- Gluten-Free Option Available:
- Menu Price Option: $35.00
- Vegetarian Option Available:
- First Course Heading: First Course
- First Course Options: Crispy Brussels Sprouts honey sriracha glaze, spiced peanuts, mint (cgf)(cnf) Blistered Shishitos ginger soy vin (cgf)(nf) D Bar Dates organic medjool dates, toasted marcona almonds, manchego cheese, bacon (gf) "Que...Sooo..." hatch green chili queso, housemade corn chips Crue Fries parm fries, "mac" sauce, cheddar-jack cheese, bacon, ranch, chives (nf) Simple Salad mixed greens, grape tomatoes, red onions, shaved pecornio, pine nuts, lemon vin (gf)(cnf)
- Second Course Heading: Second Course
- Second Course Options: Pizza Salad Sandwich thin crust, basil pesto, simple salad, goat cheese, shaved pecorino, mozzarella, pine nuts (cnf) Bailey's Bowl grilled chicken, brown rice & quinoa, tomato, cucumbers, avocado, goat cheese, lemon vin (gf)(nf) D Bar Burger niman ranch prime beef, bacon, cheddar & pepper jack cheese, crispy onions, a-1 aioli, lettuce & tomato, parm fries (nf) Bacon Mac & Cheese with Buttermilk Fried Chicken 4 cheese "mac" sauce, bacon, cheez-it & panko crumble, buttermilk fried chicken Shrimp & Unicorn Grits sautéed shrimp, stoneground geechi boy unicorn grits, white wine tomato sauce, polidori andouille, crostini Steak & Frites niman ranch prime flat iron, red wine herb butter, danish blue, parm fries (nf)
- Third Course Heading: Third Course
- Third Course Options: Pre Dessert pumpkin cheesecake, spiced cake, biscoff crumble, pomegranate reduction (gf)(nf)
- Fourth Course Heading: Fourth Course
- Fourth Course Options: Cake & Shake 3-layer chocolate cake with madagascar chocolate frosting, vanilla, chocolate or raspberry shake (nf) Ch Ch Ch Churros cinnamon sugar churros, caramel sauce, vanilla ice cream (nf) American Dream funfetti cake with american buttercream, mini sundae, buttercream beater (nf) Creme Brulee classic vanilla bean custard, fresh berries, almond orange caramel biscotti (cgf)(cnf) Molten Cake Thingy Everyone Has... but Ours Is Gluten free! 64% criollo chocolate lava cake, chocolate sauce, chocolate dentelle, macerated raspberries, pistachio ice cream (gf)(cnf) Caramel Apple Bread Pudding apple brioche bread pudding, brandy sauce, salted caramel ice cream (nf)