Family-owned and run Deep Roots Winery and Bistro brings food and wine that is familiar yet has our own unique flare. All 20 wines are made in house by our vintners, Steve & Teara Walters. Come for the endless selection of wine and stay for long conversations with good friends over delicious small plates.
Many Gluten Free, Vegetarian & Vegan options are available.
To be a family -owned winery that is known for our diverse selection of fine wines and unique pairings.
At Deep Roots, we aim to create quality wines and small plates that are distinctive to our unique style well appealing to our customers needs. We will foster the appreciation and love for wine through education and experience while maintaining family ownership, customer relationships, and pride in our product.
Deep Roots is founded in the roots of family. We believe that family is the backbone of society. It is the building block that drives our passion, integrity, and who we are.
We have a deep passion for what we do. From every bottle of wine to each dish of Crème brûlée, love and passion for our craft is poured Into everything that we do and strive to be.
We treat customers as we would good friends. We take the time to know and understand their likes and dislikes. Combing a personal customer service experience with a friendly rapport and welcoming experience.
We invite our customers to join us in our journey by providing a wine tasting experience that is intimate, fun, and educational. We are proud to offer a wide range of delicious and authentic plates that pair perfectly with our wines.
- Blocks to CCC: 9
- Event Space:
- Hours: Tues-Wed: 2pm-7pm, Thurs-Sat: 2pm-9pm
- Miles to CCC: .9
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 50
- Allow Buy Out:
- Cuisine: Small Plates
- Pricing: $$$
- Serves Dinner:
- Serves Lunch:
- Additional Restaurant Info (Parking, Valet, etc): Street or Lot parking
- Curbside Pick-Up:
- Eat Denver Member:
- Gluten-Free Option Available:
- Menu Price Option: $35.00
- Vegan Option Available:
- Vegetarian Option Available:
- Additional Items: Every Course will be served with a wine chosen for that specific dish.
- First Course Heading: Soup or Salad
- First Course Options: Chicken Avocado Salad, Insalata Caprese, or Vegan Tomato Coconut Curry Soup
- Second Course Heading: Entree
- Second Course Options: 10 inch Pizza- The Farm Favorite, Margarita, or The Shroom , Bolognese Pasta, or Vegan Cauliflower Rissotto
- Third Course Heading: Dessert
- Third Course Options: Red Wine Truffles, Cheesecake, or Vegan Apple Blonides
- Total Sq. Ft. 1800
- Reception Capacity 50
- Space Notes Event Contact: Teara Walters, (720) 326-4771, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Type of Venue Restaurant
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet, Meeting Classroom
- Banquet Capacity 50
- Classroom Capacity 50
- Total Sq. Ft.: 1800
- Classroom Capacity: 50
- Banquet Capacity: 50
- Reception Capacity: 50