Menu Price: $45.00
Located in the heart of downtown Denver, this classic yet trend-setting steakhouse features daily specials and the highest quality steak offerings with ever-changing local and organic ingredients. Enjoy the comfortable atmosphere and impeccable service with an extensive wine list, classic and innovative cocktails and your favorite martinis. The Denver ChopHouse & Brewery also offers over 10 hand-crafted beers brewed onsite. Join us for daily Happy Hour, any night for dinner, lunch everyday and brunch Saturday and Sundays.
- Hours: Breakfast: SAT - SUN: 11:00AM to 3:00PM General MON - FRI: 11:00AM to 4:00PM General SAT - SUN: 11:00AM to 3:00PM General MON - THU: 4:00PM to 11:00PM General FRI - FRI: 4:00PM to 12:00AM General SAT - SAT: 3:00PM to 12:00AM General SUN - SUN: 3:00PM to 10:00PM
- Blocks to CCC: 14
- Miles to CCC: 1.5
- Indoor Fire Code: 488
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 488
- Motor Coach Parking:
- Event Space:
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Group Activities Description: Brewery Tours available on request - please call in advance
- Facility & Décor Description: The Denver Chophouse & Brewery will take you back in time to an era of casual elegance reminiscent of the 1940's. The nostalgic feel coupled with a current menu with generous portions gives the ChopHouse it's approachable, yet upscale contemporary style. Designed around a working brewery, the ChopHouse & Brewery offers a variety of possibilities.
- Pricing: $$
- Open Sundays:
- Serves Breakfast:
- Serves Lunch:
- Serves Dinner:
- Denver Original:
- Allow Buy Out:
- Cuisine: Brew Pub
- Description The Denver Chophouse & Brewery will take you back in time to an era of casual elegance reminiscent of the 1940's. The nostalgic feel coupled with a current menu with generous portions gives the ChopHouse it's approachable, yet upscale contemporary style. Designed around a working brewery, the ChopHouse & Brewery offers a variety of possibilities.
- Catering In-house
- Type of Venue Brewpub, Bar/Nightclub, Restaurant
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet
- Number of Rooms 3
- Classroom Capacity: 40
- Banquet Capacity: 60
- Reception Capacity: 80
- Classroom Capacity: 20
- Banquet Capacity: 40
- Reception Capacity: 40
- Classroom Capacity: 80
- Banquet Capacity: 130
- Reception Capacity: 150
Full Buy Out
- Banquet Capacity: 488
- Reception Capacity: 488
Corn meal crusted, in-house pickled fresno chiles, orange, ancho rémoulade, grilled lemon.
Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Grilled flatbread, crostinis, celery, carrots, cucumbers. GFO.
Black Angus New York Strip
1855 Black Angus, 12 ounce, cabernet thyme mushroom sauce, with white cheddar mashed potatoes. Add two garlic jumbo shrimp $5. GFO.
Pan Seared Chicken
Sundried tomatoes, tomato beurre blanc, with roasted wild mushrooms,. GFO.
Tenderloin Tips & Mushrooms
Beef tenderloin tips, button mushrooms & balsamic stout glaze, with white cheddar mashed potatoes. GFO.
Roasted oranges, citrus glaze, asparagus, orange beurre blanc, with crispy smashed potatoes. GFO.
B-52 Budino Cake
Warm chocolate pudding cake with Kahlua, Baileys and Grand Marnier. Topped with Bourbon Stout Fudge and fresh strawberries. GF.
Traditional vanilla bean custard topped with fresh strawberries. GF.
We will be featuring wine and drink specials and pairings. Most items are Gluten Free or Gluten Free Optional.