The hottest place in town! Explore the history of the Denver Fire Department and learn about fire safety and prevention through a dynamic mix of exhibits, hands-on activity stations and educational programs. Group tours, birthday parties and special event rentals are welcome by reservation. Admission: Adults $7.00, Seniors and Students $6.00, and Children 12 -2 $5.00.
- Hours: Mon-Sat: 10am-4pm Sun: Closed
- Miles to airport: 25.6
- Blocks to CCC: 3
- Miles to CCC: 0.3 (5 min walking)
- Indoor Fire Code: 200
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 175
- Event Space:
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Group Activities Description: We offer group tours for up to 30 members, upon request only. Minimum of 12 people. Our senior and school-age tours also include age-appropriate fire safety video presentations, at reduced admission prices. The tour is of the main floor where we have large apparatus, equipment, tools, and clothing used by the Denver Fire Department from 1866 to the present. The upstairs is a self-guided tour and activity area that is also available for rent.
- Allow Buy Out:
- Description This historic firehouse is filled with artifacts and memorabilia, making it the hottest venue in town and a great location for your unique event.
- Total Sq. Ft. 3000
- Catering Preferred list
- Type of Venue Gallery/Museum
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet, Meeting Classroom
- Banquet Capacity 150
- Number of Rooms 1
Full Buy Out
- Total Sq. Ft.: 3000
- Banquet Capacity: 150
- Reception Capacity: 175
Hispanic Firefighters of the Denver Fire Department
Sep 15, 2017 - Oct 14, 2017
Hispanic Firefighters of the Denver Fire Department presents the stories of fourteen individual Denver firefighters, beginning in 1955. Their experiences help to illuminate the many different individuals and stories that make up the DFD’s...
Fire Prevention Week Free Day
Oct 14, 2017
Free admission, crafts, games, and the chance to meet real Denver firefighters! Special activities close at 2:00 p.m. Museum admission is free all day, until 4:00 p.m.
Firehouse Ghost Hunters
Oct 27, 2017 - Oct 28, 2017
Join us for an after-hours tour of the Denver Firefighters Museum. Includes a presentation by paranormal experts and your own private investigation of the museum. Snacks and non-alcoholic beverages included. Please bring flashlights,...
Trick or Treat at the Denver Firefighters Museum
Oct 28, 2017
A fun, family-friendly way to prep for Halloween! Create crafts, learn about the haunted history of the Denver Firefighters Museum, and trick or treat throughout the museum.