Exhibits, free Internet access, research assistance, meeting space. Of special note: 22 branches, Western History book, art and photo collection. The central library designed by Michael Graves, art by Edward Ruscha. Gift shop and coffee café at Central Library.
- Miles to airport: 28.26
- Blocks to CCC: 4
- Indoor Fire Code: 225
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 225
- Event Space:
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Group Activities Description: The Library offers group, one-on-one, and 45-minute self-guided tours featuring notable areas of the library, architecture, and special collections. For more information or to schedule a tour for your business or school, call Cindy Schneider 720-865-1351.
- Facility & Décor Description: State-of-the-art library designed by internationally renowned architect Michael Graves. Spaces accommodate everything from board meetings to private receptions. Spectacular skyline views from the Vida Ellison Gallery on Level Seven.
- Green Practice Desc: Recycling program.
- Description State-of-the-art library designed by internationally renowned architect Michael Graves. Spaces accommodate everything from board meetings to private receptions. Spectacular skyline views from the Vida Ellison Gallery on Level Seven.
- Theatre Capacity 225
- Catering Any licensed caterer
- Type of Venue Gallery/Museum, Special Events Venue
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet, Meeting Theatre , Meeting Classroom
- Banquet Capacity 100
- Number of Rooms 4
Level 5 Meeting/Gates Room
- Classroom Capacity: 50
B2 Conference Center/Basement
- Theater Capacity: 225
- Reception Capacity: 225
Vida Ellison Gallery/7th Floor
- Banquet Capacity: 90
- Reception Capacity: 125
Level 2 Meeting Room
- Classroom Capacity: 16
R.A.D.A. Book Discussion: Radical Self Love
Sep 16, 2018
The R.A.D.A. book discussion series provides a safe space to discuss some of the issues and movements of the day with respect and compassion. September's selection, The Body is Not an Apology: The Power of Radical Self-Love, by Sonya Renee...