Exhibits, free Internet access, research assistance, meeting space. Of special note: 22 branches, Western History book, art and photo collection. The central library designed by Michael Graves, art by Edward Ruscha. Gift shop and coffee café at Central Library.
- Miles to airport: 28.26
- Blocks to CCC: 4
- Indoor Fire Code: 225
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 225
- Event Space:
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Group Activities Description: The Library offers group, one-on-one, and 45-minute self-guided tours featuring notable areas of the library, architecture, and special collections. For more information or to schedule a tour for your business or school, call Cindy Schneider 720-865-1351.
- Facility & Décor Description: State-of-the-art library designed by internationally renowned architect Michael Graves. Spaces accommodate everything from board meetings to private receptions. Spectacular skyline views from the Vida Ellison Gallery on Level Seven.
- Green Practice Desc: Recycling program.
- Description State-of-the-art library designed by internationally renowned architect Michael Graves. Spaces accommodate everything from board meetings to private receptions. Spectacular skyline views from the Vida Ellison Gallery on Level Seven.
- Theatre Capacity 225
- Catering Any licensed caterer
- Type of Venue Gallery/Museum, Special Events Venue
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet, Meeting Theatre , Meeting Classroom
- Banquet Capacity 100
- Number of Rooms 4
Level 5 Meeting/Gates Room
- Classroom Capacity: 50
B2 Conference Center/Basement
- Theater Capacity: 225
- Reception Capacity: 225
Vida Ellison Gallery/7th Floor
- Banquet Capacity: 90
- Reception Capacity: 125
Level 2 Meeting Room
- Classroom Capacity: 16
Meet and Make with Children's Authors
Feb 10, 2018
During this free day-long celebration, award-winning children’s authors will share their bookmaking experiences and lead art and writing activities for kids. Books will be on hand to buy and have signed by the authors courtesy of Tattered...
Comics and More with Raúl the Third
Apr 15, 2018
Award-winning children’s illustrator Raúl the Third will talk about his books and lead a BIC pen comic books workshop for kids. Books will be on hand to buy and have signed by the author courtesy of Tattered Cover Book Store. Ideal for ages...