The Dikeou Collection is temporarily closed until its next exhibit opening on February 20, 2020.
A contemporary art collection that is free and open to the public. Operating as an extension of NYC-based zingmagazine, the space features the work of more than 35 emerging artists from around the world in the fields of photography, drawing, sculpture, and installation. Open Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, 11 am to 5 pm, or by appointment.
In April 2014, we opened an ancillary space located on Colfax Ave. and Grant St. called the Dikeou Pop-Up: Colfax, located at 312 East Colfax. This temporary space currently features an exhibit by Sarah Staton called SupaStore Human – We are the Product through February 2018. Open Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday 11 am to 5 pm.
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Blocks to CCC: 2
- Group Activities Description: Please contact the collection prior to visit to make arrangements with the Director - tours range from 10-60 minutes depending on interest. An extensive list of programming is available on the Dikeou Collection Facebook page. We offer monthly experimental drawing sessions, film nights, speaker series and interactive programming on Third Fridays. All programming is free.
- Group Performance Description: We have multiple spaces within the collection available for community groups (ranging from 5-50 people). Emphasis is on collaborating with existing Dikeou Collection programs, however special events can be arranged. Please contact the Director for more details.
- Group Performance Venues:
- Hours: Wed-Fri: 11am-5pm
- ADA Accessible Rooms: ADA Accessible Galleries
- Diamond Rating: 5 Diamond
- Star Rating: 5 Star