The Dinosaur Ridge Trail is a 1.1-mile paved section of West Alameda Parkway closed to vehicular traffic. The site is world-famous for our dinosaur tracks, bones, and unique geologic features. The Trail has more than 15 fossil and geologic sites,...
An outdoor museum and a Visitor Center where important dinosaur discoveries were made in the late 1800s. See Stegosaurus bones, Iguanodon tracks and ripple marks preserved in this unique outdoor setting. Stop by the Visitor Center for a guided tour. Open year round.
- Hours: Mon-Sat: 9am-4pm Sun: 10am-5pm
- Miles to airport: 42
- Miles to CCC: 15
- Indoor Fire Code: 60
- Onsite Parking Spaces: 40
- Motor Coach Parking:
- Event Space:
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Group Activities Description: We give guided tours of Dinosaur Ridge and Triceratops Trail; outdoor museums that feature body and trace fossils of dinosaurs. We give tours all year round; weather permitting for $3/person.
- Facility & Décor Description: The meeting room is above our indoor museum.
- History & Heritage:
- Same-day Booking:
- Outside Denver:
- Description The meeting room is above our indoor museum.
- Total Sq. Ft. 800
- Theatre Capacity 60
- Catering Any licensed caterer
- Type of Venue Gallery/Museum
- Type of Event Meeting Theatre , Meeting Classroom
- Number of Rooms 1
- Classroom Capacity 60
- Total Sq. Ft.: 800
- Width: 20
- Length: 40
- Height: 8
- Theater Capacity: 60
- Classroom Capacity: 60
Dinosaur Ridge Scientific Spelling Bee
Sep 22, 2018
You’re Invited: Dinosaur Ridge Scientific Spelling Stomp An All-Ages Scientific Spelling Bee Join us for a new twist on the traditional spelling bee at Dinosaur Ridge’s Scientific Spelling Bee on Saturday, September 22 at 2:30 p.m. It’s...