A fixture of Denver's vibrant RiNo Art District, EXDO's versatile 22,000 square foot venue is ideal for events ranging from 150 to 2,500 guests. Located near downtown Denver and the 38th/Blake DIA commuter rail train station, EXDO is ideal for fundraisers, corporate events, wedding receptions, banquet dinners, concerts and more.
- Hours: Hours vary. See website for more details.
- Miles to airport: 21
- Miles to CCC: 5
- Indoor Fire Code: 2500
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 2500
- Onsite Parking Spaces: 167
- Event Space:
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Group Activities Description: Every third Friday night we host a themed roller skating party called Roll with Karaoke, PingPong, with a full bar and live DJ. We routinely host Roll pre-parties for recreation and business groups for their own VIP gathering before the party starts at 9:00pm!
- Facility & Décor Description: This event center, designed with versatility in mind, is the perfect venue for your next corporate party, concert, reception and much more. With over 22,000 square feet of space, we can easily accommodate any function. Located right on the outskirts of downtown Denver but without the downtown prices.
- Number of Restaurants on site: 1
- Free Parking:
- Allow Buy Out:
- Green Practice Desc: The Event Center recycles all bottles, cans, and boxes. We use motion sensors on toilets and paper towel dispensers. We use only eco friendly cleaning chemicals for our glass detergents and cleaning products. We use corn cups to serve our employees.
- Description This event center, designed with versatility in mind, is the perfect venue for your next corporate party, concert, reception and much more. With over 22,000 square feet of space, we can easily accommodate any function. Located right on the outskirts of downtown Denver but without the downtown prices.
- Total Sq. Ft. 22000
- Catering Preferred list
- Type of Venue Special Events Venue
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet, Meeting Theatre , Tradeshow/Expo, Meeting Classroom
- Number of Rooms 4
Full Buy Out
- Total Sq. Ft.: 22000
- Theater Capacity: 1500
- Classroom Capacity: 1500
- Banquet Capacity: 650
- Reception Capacity: 2500
EXDO Ball Room
- Total Sq. Ft.: 14000
- Banquet Capacity: 800
- Reception Capacity: 1500
The Wizard's Brunch & Dinner
Aug 22, 2019 - Aug 24, 2019
Welcome The Wizard's Brunch & Dinner, an immersive dining experience in a magical world... For one weekend we will be inviting you into the amazing Exdo Center which we will transform into a wonderful wizard world! Seated on long...
RiNo Farmers Market
Jun 2, 2019 - Sep 29, 2019
In partnership with Miller Farms we are excited to bring you a new experience on Sunday Funday! This one of a kind farmers market will have bar service, live music, produce, artists, crafts, food trucks and more! We kick off June 2nd until...
Chef & Brew Festival
Aug 28, 2019
Chef and Brew is Denver's premier beer and food pairing competition and festival, bringing together Colorado's top chefs and local craft brewmasters. Over 20 craft brewers and chefs will team up to create the ultimate beer and food pairing....
LFWC International Designers Fashion Show
Aug 30, 2019
Please join us for the 2019 Latin Fashion Week Colorado Closing Night, featuring the rich diversity and incredible talent of some renowned international designers coming from various parts of the world to be a part of LFWC! Be ready to...
Denver Food + Wine Festival: Bartender's Bash
Sep 5, 2019
Bartender's Bash, an Alice 105 event, brings great food and entertainment as the back drop, local celebrity bartenders from the Colorado Bartenders Guild will compete for Denver's "best cocktail," and local celebrity chefs will compete for...
American Field Denver
Sep 7, 2019 - Sep 8, 2019
Stop by our 2-day marketplace Sept 7-8 to purchase unique goods made by 50+ local craftsmen! Shop everything from home goods to accessories to clothing and enjoy live music, beer and cocktails.
Don’t miss over 60 of the nation’s most innovative brands selling their products at this curated pop-up shopping experience. Enjoy live music, food trucks and New Belgium brew while you shop killer handmade goods that you won’t typically...
Sep 14, 2019
What to Expect: 20+ Hard Seltzer Brewers from across the country 60+ Hard Seltzer styles to taste Three full hours of tasting (3 1/2 for VIPs)! Amazing art exhibits Food trucks, Vendors & More!
Denver AF - Meet Your Maker(s) | Pop Up Shopping
Oct 19, 2019 - Oct 20, 2019
Join over 60 of the nations most innovative and emerging brands for a curated pop up shopping experience that is just $5 to attend! Sip free cocktail, beer, and wine samples from local vendors! Discover new brands, and shop household names...
The Bloody Mary Festival
Oct 19, 2019
rom Baker to Boulder, we've scoured Colorado for the best Bloody Marys. Your ticket includes over 2 hours enjoying Denver's most creative & innovative Bloody Marys, created by the finest restaurants, bars and bottled mix companies....