With its humble beginnings as a mountain cattle ranch in 1947, the Flying W is a living symbol of Western Heritage, embodied by the romantic spirit of the Old West. What began with 11 guests in 1953, grew to more than 1,400 nightly visitors, making the Flying W one of the most popular destinations in the state of Colorado. A western spread of smoked meats with all the “trimmings” is followed by a western stage show performed by the world-renowned Flying W Wranglers. Guests who visit the historic ranch will find themselves surrounded by striking red rock formations, ranch animals, and historical attractions. Summer Chuckwagon and Western Show open May-Sept. The Bighorn Smokehouse is open October through May.
- Event Space:
- Hours: Flying W Ranch Chuckwagon: 5pm-8pm (May-September, 7 days a week). Bighorn Smokehouse and Blacksmith Catering: 11am-11pm (October-May, Thurs- Mon).
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 780
- Description Our open air pavilion features full glass garage doors, Colorado Springs largest LED wall, two stone fireplaces and a full audio system.
- Total Sq. Ft. 8000
- Reception Capacity 780
- Space Notes Event Contact: Aaron Winter, (719) 499-2324, email@example.com. Allows full buyouts.
- Type of Venue Special Events Venue
- Banquet Capacity 780
- Number of Rooms 1
- Classroom Capacity 780
- Total Sq. Ft.: 8000
- Classroom Capacity: 780
- Banquet Capacity: 780
- Reception Capacity: 780