Fogo de Chão is a leading Brazilian steakhouse, or churrascaria, specializing in the centuries-old Southern Brazilian cooking technique of churrasco – the art of roasting high-quality cuts of meats over open flame, all of which are carved tableside by Brazilian-trained gaucho chefs.
- Event Space:
- Hours: Brunch: Sat-Sun: 11:30am-2pm, Lunch: Mon-Thurs: 11am-2:30pm, Fri: 11am-2:30pm, Dinner: Mon-Thurs: 5pm-10pm, Fri: 5pm-10:30pm, Sat: 2pm-10:30pm, Sun: 2pm-9pm, Happy Hour: Mon-Fri: 4:30pm-6:30pm, Sun: All Day
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 100
- Allow Buy Out:
- Cuisine: Steakhouse
- Pricing: $$$$
- Serves Dinner:
- Serves Lunch:
- Additional Restaurant Info (Parking, Valet, etc): Valet and self-parking available.
- Gluten-Free Option Available:
- Menu Price Option: $45.00
- First Course Heading: Market Table & Feijoda Bar
- First Course Options: Fresh salads, exotic vegetables, Fogo feijoada (traditional black bean stew with sausage), seasonal soup, and more. Served throughout the meal.
- Second Course Heading: Main Course
- Second Course Options: Continuous tableside service of fire-roasted meats. Choices include: PICANHA (Prime part of the Top Sirloin) / Seasoned with sea salt or garlic ALCATRA (Top Sirloin) / Seasoned for tenderness and sliced thin FRALDINHA (Bottom Sirloin) / Flavorful steak with strong marbling MEDALHÕES COM BACON (Bacon-Wrapped Steak) / Hardwood-smoked, honey-cured bacon CORDEIRO (Lamb) / Prime lamb steak or tender leg of lamb LOMBO (Pork) / Parmesan-encrusted pork loin filets COSTELA DE PORCO (Pork Ribs) / Slow-roasted for flavor and tenderness LINGUIÇA (Spicy Pork Sausage) / Slow-roasted and savory PICANHA DE PORCO (Pork Picanha) / Seasoned with sea salt FRANGO (Chicken) / Breast, bacon-wrapped breast or tender legs
- Third Course Heading: Brazilian Side Dishes
- Third Course Options: Warm pão de queijo (cheese bread), crispy polenta, mashed potatoes, and caramelized bananas. Served throughout the meal.
- Fourth Course Heading: Dessert
- Fourth Course Options: New York Cheesecake, Chocolate Brigadeiro, or Key Lime Pie. Choice of one.
- Space Notes McKenna Mau, (303) 763-0668, email@example.com