Discover this serene, rustic 12-acre historic oasis and the site of Denver's oldest house. Tour the museum, stroll the gardens and grounds, see antique farm equipment and visit the animals. General admission: FMHP members, free; adults, $5; seniors (65+) and military (w/ID), $4; youth (7-17), $3; 6 & under, free.
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Event Space:
- Group Activities Description: Guided Group Tours of the Four Mile House Museum are available year-round only with advance reservation. Please contact Four MIle Historic Park to schedule a group tour and for special group pricing.
- Hours: Public Hours: Wednesday - Friday: Noon-4:00pm; Saturday & Sunday: 10:00am-4:00pm Meeting and Private Event hours are flexible.
- Miles to airport: 22
- Miles to CCC: 6
- Motor Coach Parking:
- Onsite Parking Spaces: 70
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 2500
- Facility & Décor Description: A fantastic location in the center of Denver/Cherry Creek. Modern meeting and convention space with a relaxing atmosphere. Can also accommodate corporate picnics and evening functions, etc. Site of Denver's oldest home. 12 acres. Please contact Beth Eagen, information above, to schedule your facility rental with selected activities and for price information.
- Allow Buy Out:
- Green Practice Desc: Recycle; Green Cleaning Supplies; Low-flow toilets; Written environmental policy.
- Description A fantastic location in the center of Denver/Cherry Creek. Modern meeting and convention space with a relaxing atmosphere. Can also accommodate corporate picnics and evening functions, etc. Site of Denver's oldest home. 12 acres. Please contact Beth Eagen, information above, to schedule your facility rental with selected activities and for price information.
- Catering Any licensed caterer
- Type of Venue Gallery/Museum, Parks & Gardens
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet, Tradeshow/Expo, Meeting Classroom
- Number of Rooms 4
- Total Sq. Ft.: 2210
- Width: 26
- Length: 85
- Theater Capacity: 130
- Banquet Capacity: 150
- Reception Capacity: 175
- Total Sq. Ft.: 200
- Classroom Capacity: 12
- Reception Capacity: 1500
Entire Park--12 acres
- Reception Capacity: 2500
- Reception Capacity: 300
Nov 27, 2021 - Jan 2, 2022
Returning for 2021, Four Mile Historic Park invites guests to delight in the season with immersive activities and interactive fun as it transforms into a winter wonderland. December Delights runs Wednesdays through Sundays, beginning...
Free Day at Four Mile Historic Park
Oct 8, 2021 - Dec 10, 2021
Travel back to 1859…for free! General admission is free on the second Friday of each month courtesy of the support provided by your Scientific & Cultural Facilities District (SCFD). Reserve your spot on the event website! 4MHP Free...
Dickens: A Family Holiday Experience
Dec 11, 2021
For one night only, transport yourself to the age of Dickens for this holiday immersive adventure on Saturday, December 11th from 4-8 p.m. at Four Mile Historic Park. The most fun your family will have during the holidays: an action packed,...