The gallery is dedicated to presenting excellent work that reflects the artists’ most creative side, done without the constraints of marketability in mind.
The vision of Gallery 1261 is one of enhanced freedom in the experience of art for both artists and appreciators of art, meaning it is driven not by commercial tastes or market standards, but rather by pure expression and artistic talent.
- Blocks to CCC: 6
- Event Space:
- Hours: Tues-Sat: 12pm-6pm
- Miles to CCC: 0.6
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 100
- Total Sq. Ft. 3000
- Space Notes Event Contact: Allison Bartholomew, (720) 323-9021, firstname.lastname@example.org. Allows full buyouts.
- Type of Venue Gallery/Museum
- Type of Event Meeting Classroom
- Number of Rooms 1
- Classroom Capacity 100
- Total Sq. Ft.: 3000
- Classroom Capacity: 100