Come and explore the historical arts, crafts, and music of Georgetown and the surrounding area. Our beautifully restored 1874 Georgetown Schoolhouse reopened in the Fall of 2015 as the Georgetown Heritage Center, a place to celebrate the rich and diverse history of Georgetown and Clear Creek County.
We host an ongoing variety of classes, lectures, and performances focused on traditional crafts, fine arts, and music from the area. In addition, the Heritage Center is available for rent for workshops, conferences, and other events sponsored and scheduled by local businesses and groups.
For a complete listing of upcoming events, visit our website.
- Reservation Needed:
- Hours: Hours vary by class/event, group tours during the week can be scheduled in advance.
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 100
- Event Space:
- Group Activities Description: The Georgetown Heritage Center hosts a variety of monthly events, centered around the local arts. For a complete listing of exhibits, workshops, live performances and lectures, visit us online at www.georgetowntrust.org.
- Group Performance Description: Space available for performances and practices. Fees may apply depending on event details, please contact the center directly for more information.
- Exhibits Space
- Description The Georgetown Heritage Center offers a variety of rooms and spaces for your next event. Our Conference room offers a small, intimate space for committees and boards to connect in private, and our additional classroom space on the first floor has space for approximately 40 attendees. While normally reserved for art exhibits, we have an additional two first story classrooms that may be reserved when not in use. Heritage Hall, our upstairs concert hall and event space, is capable of hosting up to 100 attendees, and is a fantastic venue for both concerts and larger presentations and meetings.
- Exhibits 2
- Floorplan File Floorplan File
- Largest Room 100
- Catering Any licensed caterer
- Type of Venue Gallery/Museum
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet, Meeting Theatre , Tradeshow/Expo, Meeting Classroom
- Number of Rooms 3
- Large floor Plan PDF Large floor Plan PDF
- Classroom Capacity 40
- Reception Capacity: 20
- Banquet Capacity: 40
- Reception Capacity: 40
- Banquet Capacity: 60
- Reception Capacity: 100