Need a budget friendly space for your next event, workshop or conference? The Georgetown Heritage Center, housed in our recently restored 1874 schoolhouse, offers affordable rental space, conveniently located midway between Denver and Vail. Located in the beautiful historic district of Georgetown, Colorado, the Georgetown Heritage Center offers a premium space at a low cost. Contact us today for rates and details; we'd love to host your next event.
- Hours: Hours vary by class/event, group tours during the week can be scheduled in advance.
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 100
- Event Space:
- Group Activities Description: The Georgetown Heritage Center hosts a variety of monthly events, centered around the local arts. For a complete listing of exhibits, workshops, live performances and lectures, visit us online at www.georgetowntrust.org.
- Group Performance Description: Space available for performances and practices. Fees may apply depending on event details, please contact the center directly for more information.
- Reservation Needed:
- Exhibits Space
- Description The Georgetown Heritage Center offers a variety of rooms and spaces for your next event. Our Conference room offers a small, intimate space for committees and boards to connect in private, and our additional classroom space on the first floor has space for approximately 40 attendees. While normally reserved for art exhibits, we have an additional two first story classrooms that may be reserved when not in use. Heritage Hall, our upstairs concert hall and event space, is capable of hosting up to 100 attendees, and is a fantastic venue for both concerts and larger presentations and meetings.
- Exhibits 2
- Largest Room 100
- Catering Any licensed caterer
- Type of Venue Gallery/Museum
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet, Meeting Theatre , Tradeshow/Expo, Meeting Classroom
- Number of Rooms 3
- Classroom Capacity 40
- Reception Capacity: 20
- Banquet Capacity: 40
- Reception Capacity: 40
- Banquet Capacity: 60
- Reception Capacity: 100