Hop on board the Iron Mountain Tramway for a full day of fun at Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park, America’s only mountain-top theme park. Located just three hours west of Denver in Glenwood Springs, it offers a full day of fun. Enjoy tours of Glenwood Caverns and Historic Fairy Caves, the Alpine Coaster, Haunted Mine Drop, Giant Canyon Swing, 4D Motion Theater, Soaring Eagle Zip Ride, breathtaking scenery, roller coasters, a climbing wall and more. The Lookout Grille serves lunch and dinner on the deck or inside by the fire. Perfect for birthday parties and family reunions. Open year round.
- Hours: Open year round but hours vary. Please check online calendar on our website.
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 300
- Event Space:
- Total Sq. Ft. 1
- Space Notes Event Contact: Christine Goodale, (970) 945-4228 ext. 118, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Type of Venue Special Events Venue
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet
- Number of Rooms 3
Winter Garden and Patio
- Total Sq. Ft.: 1645
- Reception Capacity: 120
- Total Sq. Ft.: 1800
- Banquet Capacity: 175