Located in the heart of the Rocky Mountains three hours west of Denver, Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park in scenic Glenwood Springs, Colorado offers a one-of-a-kind mountain-top setting that’s ideal for company picnics, family reunions, church and school groups, banquets and parties. With a wide range of activities, incredible views, and a variety of packages to customize the Adventure Park can help turn every event into a special occasion. Choices include events (with or without meals) with tram rides, attractions and covered meeting space. Meals range from deli sack lunches to BBQ or Southwest buffets. Call 800-530-1635, ext. 118.
- Hours: Open year round but hours vary. Please check online calendar on our website.
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 300
- Event Space:
- Total Sq. Ft. 1
- Space Notes Event Contact: Christine Goodale, (970) 945-4228 ext. 118, email@example.com
- Type of Venue Special Events Venue
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet
- Number of Rooms 3
Winter Garden and Patio
- Total Sq. Ft.: 1645
- Reception Capacity: 120
- Total Sq. Ft.: 1800
- Banquet Capacity: 175