Preserving one of the most stunning Governor's Residences in the country and promoting Colorado's exciting history, the Preservation Fund welcomes visitors from around the state and world to enjoy public and private tours, special events, educational and cultural programs. Every room is a treasure and every view magnificent.
- Hours: Hours vary. See website for more details.
- Blocks to CCC: 10
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Group Activities Description: Private tours for 10 or more are available year-round but must be booked in advance. Cost per person is $15. One hour tours visit the Residence's stunning main floor, the Governor's Gardens and the historic Carriage House. Smaller groups may arrange private tours for $150.
- LEED Certified:
- Green Practice Desc: Thermal heat energy Solar energy
- Total Sq. Ft. 1
- Reception Capacity 350
- Theatre Capacity 100
- Catering In-house or preferred list
- Type of Venue Special Events Venue
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet, Meeting Theatre
- Banquet Capacity 110
- Number of Rooms 2
- Classroom Capacity 48
- Reception Capacity: 150
Carriage House - Garden Parties
- Reception Capacity: 350
Carriage House - Indoors
- Theater Capacity: 100
- Classroom Capacity: 48
- Banquet Capacity: 110
- Reception Capacity: 125