Great Divide Brewing Company’s Barrel Bar is in Denver’s River North neighborhood, only a mile down the road from the original brewery. The second location is home to a new state-of-the-art packaging facility, canning line, barrel aged and sour beer storage, and intimate taproom. The Barrel Bar features a full line-up of Great Divide beers, including many seasonal, barrel aged and limited release offerings. Daily tours take you behind-the-scenes.
- Description Future Bottling Line Space: This is an open area in the production space on the main level. It has the added bonus of being closer to some of the packaging equipment, creating a very brewery-esque feel to your private event, and has room for up to 150-200 guests seated and 250-300 without seating. Private guest parking and entrance, barrels to serve as cocktail tables, and a Ping-Pong table and a Cornhole set are included in your rental fee. Beer options include purchasing kegs in full, pre-purchasing cases of cans or bottles, or having guests purchase cans as they are consumed. Our mezzanine is on the second floor overlooking the production area with windows looking to the mountains and Denver skyline. It has room for, 60 seats with tables, and 100 guests without seating. Private guest parking and entrance are included in your rental fee. Beer options include pre-purchasing cases of cans or bottles, or having guests purchase cans or bottles as they are consumed. The Barrel Bar is also available for private events. It offers a cozy, more intimate space for guests to sit and enjoy what Colorado craft beer is all about. 60 people maximum inside, 75 people maximum with patio (weather dependent). Currently, this space is only available to rent out on Monday and Tuesday evenings, and pricing will vary based on the scope of the event. Beer will be poured from the taps and charged as it is consumed.
- Floorplan File Floorplan File
- Largest Room 250
- Total Sq. Ft. 4
- Reception Capacity 300
- Space Notes Thank you for considering Great Divide for your next private event! We would love to work with you on your next company meeting, networking happy hour or special occasion! We love our unique rental space, and think you will too! Please contact us, at email@example.com, for a tour today. Below you will find some general pricing information. It is important to note that due to our Colorado Liquor License, alcohol consumed on premise for your event can only be Great Divide Beer, other alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Catering Any licensed caterer
- Type of Event Banquet, Meeting Theatre , Tradeshow/Expo, Meeting Classroom
- Banquet Capacity 200
- Number of Rooms 3
GABF at Great Divide: Beer + Dessert Pairing
Sep 20, 2018
This Great American Beer Festival , Good Sugar Baking is pairing up with Great Divide Brewing Co. to feature their best! We'll be pairing four delectable desserts with some of the best beers Denver has to offer! $16.00 for four tasters and...