Louis Dupuy's legendary Hotel de Paris is considered the most complete historic parcel in Colorado. Hotel de Paris Museum, a site of the National Trust for Historic Preservation, is owned and operated by The National Society of The Colonial Dames of America in the state of Colorado. Museum shop. ADA accessible. Group tours available.
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Event Space:
- Group Activities Description: Hotel de Paris Museum, a Site of the National Trust for Historic Preservation, is owned and operated by The National Society of The Colonial Dames of America in the state of Colorado. Public and private guided tours. Allow 45-60 minutes. $7 general admission. Group rates available (advance reservations required). Gift shop. Moustache booth. ADA accessible. Blue Star Museum.
- Hours: Open Memorial Day weekend through September 30; Mon-Sat: 10am-5pm; Sun: 12pm-5pm Open October 1 - mid-December; Sat: 10am-5pm; Sun: 12pm-5pm
- Indoor Fire Code: 49
- Miles to airport: 80
- Motor Coach Parking:
- Onsite Parking Spaces: 12
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 49
- History & Heritage:
- Group Rates Available: