Distilling the Spirit of Colorado.
From the mountains to the city, there’s an undeniable spirit of adventure that runs through the state of Colorado. Ironton captures that spirit of adventure in every product crafted onsite. With a large selection of house-made spirits and liqueurs, handcrafted cocktails, plus local beer and wine — there's something for everyone at Ironton. Sip on a libation while you relax in the eclectic outdoor patio, check out the local art of Ironton Gallery, or view the distillation process in action. There's always something to taste, discover and explore at the Crafthouse.
- Hours: Mon-Thurs: 3pm-10pm, Fri: 3pm-12am, Sat: 12pm-12am, Sun: 12pm-10pm
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 200
- Event Space:
- Total Sq. Ft. 1
- Space Notes Event Contact: Trisha Bruen, (720) 532-0937, email@example.com.
- Type of Venue Bar/Nightclub
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet, Meeting Classroom
- Number of Rooms 2
- Total Sq. Ft.: 400
- Classroom Capacity: 20
- Reception Capacity: 50
Outdoor Gardens & Event Grounds
- Total Sq. Ft.: 7000
- Banquet Capacity: 200
- Reception Capacity: 200