Distilling the Spirit of Colorado.
From the mountains to the city, there’s an undeniable spirit of adventure that runs through the state of Colorado. Ironton captures that spirit of adventure in every product crafted onsite. With a large selection of house-made spirits and liqueurs, handcrafted cocktails, plus local beer and wine — there's something for everyone at Ironton. Sip on a libation while you relax in the eclectic outdoor patio, check out the local art of Ironton Gallery, or view the distillation process in action. There's always something to taste, discover and explore at the Crafthouse.
- Event Space:
- Hours: Mon-Thurs: 3pm-10pm, Fri: 3pm-12am, Sat: 12pm-12am, Sun: 12pm-10pm
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 200
- Additional Restaurant Info (Parking, Valet, etc): Free Street Parking Available Reservations and Walk-Ins Available for Indoor and Outdoor Seating
- Woman Owned:
- Menu Price Option: $35.00
- Vegetarian Option Available:
- First Course Heading: Appetizer
- First Course Options: Choice of Artisanal Charcuterie (1 cheese and 1 meat) or Spent Grain Garlic Knots
- Second Course Heading: Pizza
- Second Course Options: Choice of Personal Pizza: The Orphan Boy: Roasted Garlic Oil, Spinach, Mozzarella Blend, Fontina, and Fresh Parmesan Cheese The Yankee Girl: San Marzano Tomato Sauce, Fresh Mozzarella, Blistered Cherry Tomatoes, and Basil or Pepperoni
- Third Course Heading: Dessert
- Third Course Options: Housemade Chocolate Dipped Cannoli with Sweet Cream Ricotta Filling
- Space Notes Event Contact: Trisha Bruen, (720) 532-0937, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Type of Venue Bar/Nightclub
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet, Meeting Classroom
- Number of Rooms 2
- Total Sq. Ft.: 400
- Classroom Capacity: 20
- Reception Capacity: 50
Outdoor Gardens & Event Grounds
- Total Sq. Ft.: 7000
- Banquet Capacity: 200
- Reception Capacity: 200
Light Side Up: A Documentary Screening
Apr 22, 2021
Join us to screen the new short film Light Side Up by Lost Horizon Creative. This highly anticipated film documents the journey of three adventurous photographers as they attempt to become the first film crew ever to capture cinema-quality...
Live Music at Ironton
Apr 1, 2021 - Apr 29, 2021
Enjoy a socially distance live concert every Thursday & Saturday through at Ironton Distillery! Music will start at 6 and go until 8 pm. We'll have a different musical act each week, performing outside in front of our heated tent....
Comedy: We Could All Use A Laugh
Apr 16, 2021 - Apr 30, 2021
Life is crazy. Let's laugh again! Join us (every Friday) in Ironton's beautiful heated tent for craft cocktails, delicious food, and some of the region's funniest comedians. Seating opens at 6:00; show begins at 6:30. Limited seats...
Brunch & Bluegrass Pairing: A Pairing Brunch
May 2, 2021
Sample our new brunch menu before anyone else at our egg-cellent Bluegrass and Brunch pairing on May 2nd! Enjoy a special three course brunch, with featured unique cocktail pairings. Your ticket includes 4 full-sized cocktails, 3 paired...