Largest amusement park in the Rocky Mountain region. Fun for the entire family, including 15 kiddie rides, classic Cyclone Roller Coaster, scenic miniature train, 39 rides, plus games and refreshments. Open weekends in May, daily in June. Please visit our website for exact dates.
- Facility & Décor Description: Amusement Park at I-70 and Sheridan Boulevard including kiddy rides and a scenic miniature train. Pavilions available for group functions.
- Hours: Hours vary. See website for more details.
- Miles to airport: 24.75
- Miles to CCC: 8
- Indoor Fire Code: 8000
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 12000
- Motor Coach Parking:
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Group Performance Venues:
- Description Amusement Park at I-70 and Sheridan Boulevard including kiddy rides and a scenic miniature train. Pavilions available for group functions.
- Total Sq. Ft. 1
- Reception Capacity 500
- Catering Any licensed caterer
- Type of Venue Parks & Gardens, Special Events Venue
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet
- Number of Rooms 1
- Reception Capacity: 500