Come experience the best of the Colorado outdoors just 35 miles west of Denver near Idaho Springs! We have fun for the whole family that includes:
- Upper Colorado River Rafting (Summer-Fall)
- Whitewater Rafting (Spring-Summer)
- ATV Side By Side Tours (Summer-Fall)
- Via Ferrata guided mountain climb
- Ziplining above the trees
- Pet-Friendly Lodging with fully-furnished Cabins and heated camping Yurts!
Our activities are great for first-time adventurers and safety is a top priority. We also feature our activities in a wide range of packages so more people can have more fun!
You can also make it a Staycation by staying in one of our furnished cabins or yurts!
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Event Space:
- Group Activities Description: We can accommodate corporate retreats for fun outdoor activities like ATV trips, rafting and ziplining!
- Hours: Mon-Sun; Lodge: 9am-6pm, On Call: 24/7
- Miles to airport: 65
- Miles to CCC: 40
- Motor Coach Parking:
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 300
- ADA Accessible Rooms: 1
- Airport Shuttle:
- Complimentary Internet:
- Concierge Services:
- Facility & Décor Description: 8 Cabins: Seven cabins sleeps 4 One cabin has 2 bedrooms, sleeps 7 5 Yurts: 8420 Yurt - sleeps 4 River Rafters Yurt - sleeps 8 Mountaineers Yurt - sleeps 4 Torreys Yurt - sleeps 5 Grays Yurt - sleeps 6
- Free Parking:
- In-Room High Speed Internet:
- Pet Friendly:
- Smoking Rooms:
- Day Trip:
- History & Heritage:
- Outside Denver:
- Reservation Needed:
- Same-day Booking:
- Self Guided:
- Group Rates Available:
- Maximum Group Size: 500
- Minimum Group Size: 20
- Green Practice Desc: We utilize a natural gas van for customer transportation and recycle any waste. We are active in the cleaning of the South Platte River in Denver and work to create sustainable outdoor recreation.