Lawson Adventure Park & Resort is the Premiere Play & Stay Destination in Colorado. Our coordinators can pair you with expert guides and custom itineraries that combine lodging, activities, food and beverage services. We are able to host small and large groups for partial day, full-day or overnight stay. No matter your requests, we have you covered!
Come experience the best of the Colorado outdoors just 35 miles west of Denver near Idaho Springs! We have fun for everyone that includes:
- UTV Side -By-Side Tours (Summer-Fall)
- Upper Colorado Rafting (Summer-Fall)
- Whitewater Rafting (Spring-Summer)
- Via Ferrata guided mountain climb
- Ziplining above the trees
- Lodging with fully-furnished Cabins and heated camping Yurts
All of our activities are great for first-time adventurers and focus on safety being a top priority. We also feature our activities in a wide range of packages so more people can have more fun!
You can also make it a Staycation by staying in one of our furnished cabins or yurts!
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Event Space:
- Group Activities Description: We can accommodate corporate retreats for fun outdoor activities like ATV trips, rafting and ziplining!
- Hours: Mon-Sun; Lodge: 9am-6pm, On Call: 24/7
- Miles to airport: 65
- Miles to CCC: 40
- Motor Coach Parking:
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 300
- ADA Accessible Rooms: 1
- Airport Shuttle:
- Complimentary Internet:
- Concierge Services:
- Facility & Décor Description: 8 Cabins: Seven cabins sleeps 4 One cabin has 2 bedrooms, sleeps 7 5 Yurts: 8420 Yurt - sleeps 4 River Rafters Yurt - sleeps 8 Mountaineers Yurt - sleeps 4 Torreys Yurt - sleeps 5 Grays Yurt - sleeps 6
- Free Parking:
- In-Room High Speed Internet:
- Pet Friendly:
- Smoking Rooms:
- Day Trip:
- History & Heritage:
- Outside Denver:
- Reservation Needed:
- Same-day Booking:
- Self Guided:
- Group Rates Available:
- Maximum Group Size: 500
- Minimum Group Size: 20
- Green Practice Desc: We utilize a natural gas van for customer transportation and recycle any waste. We are active in the cleaning of the South Platte River in Denver and work to create sustainable outdoor recreation.