We are an outdoor adventure park located in the heart of the Rockies, in Clear Creek County, CO. We are dedicated to creating a memorable experience. Lawson Adventure Park’s sole purpose is to be an easily accessible atmosphere of fun and excitement for everyone, with activities designed to please the local residents and visitors to our state.
Lawson Adventure Park will have exciting activities that include ZORBing; rolling down hill in a giant hamster ball, Via Ferrata; provides a great 1st time climbing experience, Challenge Course; over 8 different elements that will provide a lasting experience, and Frisbee-Golf; 9-hole course through the woods.
In addition, we have acquired multiple activities from the iconic Heritage Square; bringing the family fun experience to 8200’ offering a Bungee Trampoline, Maze, Gyro-sphere and more.
- Hours: Open 7 days a week 8am - 6pm Extended hours available for group reservations & camping
- Miles to airport: 65
- Miles to CCC: 40
- Motor Coach Parking:
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Group Activities Description: Outdoor adventure park designed for group activity with challenge course, zorbing, climbing, frisbee golf & camping!! We also do customized adventure tours that can include mountain biking, rock climbing, whitewater rafting, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, fly fishing, hiking, teambuilding & weekend retreats with transport. Multi-sport adventures are created to include just what the group is looking for. Let us know your time frame and interests! Rates vary depending on activities.
- Green Practice Desc: We utilize a natural gas van for customer transportation and recycle any waste. We are active in the cleaning of the South Platte River in Denver and work to create sustainable outdoor recreation.
- Space Notes Allows full buyouts.