Menu Price: $25.00
Little India Restaurant & Bar started out as a dream for members of the Baidwan family. Colorado residents for more than 20 years, we opened our Indian restaurant in 1998 and have grown steadily ever since. Our success is the result of three key ingredients that we never compromise on:
The Best Ingredients: Our recipes utilize only the finest and freshest ingredients. Good ingredients are the heart and soul of every dish and we never compromise on quality.
Good People: Our chefs began their careers in northern India and have mastered the art of cooking authentic Indian cuisine for our clients.
Excellent Service: Our customers are our top priority and we treat each one as if they are our only customer. Indian tradition is to treat each guest as if they are a living god, and we’re committed to treating all of our guests to a heavenly experience.
- Curbside Pick-Up:
- Minority Owned:
- Woman Owned:
- Eat Denver Member:
- Gluten-Free Option Available:
- Menu Price Option: $25.00
- Vegan Option Available:
- Vegetarian Option Available:
- First Course Heading: Appetizer, Soup, or Salad
- First Course Options: Choice of one appetizer, soup, or salad.
- Second Course Heading: Entrée
- Second Course Options: Choice of any one entrée from the menu.
- Third Course Heading: Rice
- Third Course Options: Choice of basmati, brown, or saffron rice.
- Fourth Course Heading: Bread
- Fourth Course Options: Choice of on garlic or plain naan.
- Additional Items: Choice of one bottle of wine from our Robert Mondavi collection
Appetizer, Soup, or Salad
Choice of one appetizer, soup, or salad.
Choice of any one entrée from the menu.
Choice of basmati, brown, or saffron rice.
Choice of on garlic or plain naan.
Choice of one bottle of wine from our Robert Mondavi collection