The Little India Restaurant & Bar was established in 1998 and since that time has been voted “Best Indian Restaurant” and “Best Lunch Buffet” for 16 consecutive years! This unparalleled success led to the opening of an additional restaurant and the birth of a Denver legend.
The Baidwan family has been in Colorado for more than 20 years, and in 1998 decided to open Little India because of their love of cooking. Since then, they have been serving Denver the most authentic fine Indian cuisine and have quickly become an area favorite. The Chefs began their careers in Northern India and use only the freshest meats and ingredients. A friendly, charming staff rounds out the dining experience at Little India Restaurant & Bar.
- Hours: Mon-Wed: 11am-10pm, Thurs: 11am-11pm, Fri-Sat: 11am-1am, Sun: 11am-11pm
- Women Owned:
- Curbside Pick-Up:
- Minority Owned:
- Women Owned:
- Eat Denver Member:
- Gluten-Free Option Available:
- Menu Price Option: $25.00
- Vegan Option Available:
- Vegetarian Option Available:
- First Course Heading: Appetizer, Soup, or Salad
- First Course Options: Choice of one appetizer, soup, or salad.
- Second Course Heading: Entrée
- Second Course Options: Choice of any one entrée from the menu.
- Third Course Heading: Rice
- Third Course Options: Choice of basmati, brown, or saffron rice.
- Fourth Course Heading: Bread
- Fourth Course Options: Choice of on garlic or plain naan.
- Additional Items: Choice of one bottle of wine from our Robert Mondavi collection