Come look, touch, and flex Meier skis that are hot out of the press at the World's First Craft Skiery! We have a bar made out of our skis cores where you can sit and enjoy a local brew, and watch skis be pressed through large glass windows right before your eyes! If you want to look a little deeper, we can give you an in-depth tour showing you each step in the process of creating skis from locally sourced Colorado trees!
Visit our website for Happy Hour Tour information and times.
- Hours: September-April: Mon-Fri: 9am-6pm, Sat: 10am-5pm. May-August: call for hours/tour appointments.
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 300
- Event Space:
- Total Sq. Ft. 3000
- Space Notes Event Contact: Ashley McGarvey, (844) 966-3754, firstname.lastname@example.org. Allows full buyouts.
- Type of Venue Special Events Venue
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet, Meeting Theatre , Meeting Classroom
- Number of Rooms 3
Large Conference Room
- Total Sq. Ft.: 750
- Theater Capacity: 20
- Classroom Capacity: 20
- Total Sq. Ft.: 2000
- Total Sq. Ft.: 250
- Total Sq. Ft.: 500
Happy Hour Craft Skiery Tours
Sep 26, 2019 - Apr 30, 2020
Come look, touch, and flex Meier skis that are hot out of the press at the World's First Craft Skiery! Our happy hour tours are at 5:30pm, Monday - Saturday and walk through every step of shaping a ski in our actual factory. The Craft...