Come look, touch, and flex Meier skis that are hot out of the press at the World's First Craft Skiery! We have a bar made out of our skis cores where you can sit and enjoy a local brew, and watch skis be pressed through large glass windows right before your eyes! If you want to look a little deeper, we can give you an in-depth tour showing you each step in the process of creating skis from locally sourced Colorado trees!
Visit our website for Happy Hour Tour information and times.
- Event Space:
- Hours: September-April: Mon-Fri: 9am-6pm, Sat: 10am-5pm. May-August: call for hours/tour appointments.
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 300
- Total Sq. Ft. 3000
- Space Notes Event Contact: Ashley McGarvey, (844) 966-3754, email@example.com. Allows full buyouts.
- Type of Venue Special Events Venue
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet, Meeting Theatre , Meeting Classroom
- Number of Rooms 3
Large Conference Room
- Total Sq. Ft.: 750
- Theater Capacity: 20
- Classroom Capacity: 20
- Total Sq. Ft.: 2000
- Total Sq. Ft.: 250
- Total Sq. Ft.: 500
Ski Factory Tours
Oct 9, 2020 - Dec 31, 2020
Join us daily when open for an in-depth look at how we turn Colorado trees into skis! The World's First Craft Skiery is part ski shop, part factory and part bar. Our unique bar, made from ski core, is backed with large glass windows...