Located in the heart of the Arts District on Santa Fe, the Center for Visual Art is the off-campus art gallery of Metropolitan State University of Denver. In addition to showing significant contemporary art, the award-winning CVA serves as an interactive art laboratory for MSU Denver students and the community.
- Facility & Décor Description: Located downtown in the heart of the Santa Fe Arts District, the CVA boasts more than 5000 square feet of contemporary gallery and classroom spaces for meetings and special events. Inclusions: free parking for up to 25 vehicles, tables, chairs, linens, PA system, kitchen, generous staging areas.
- Allow Buy Out:
- Hours: Hours: TUE - SAT: 12:00PM to 5:00PM
- Miles to airport: 28
- Blocks to CCC: 13
- Miles to CCC: 1.4
- Indoor Fire Code: 300
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 300
- Onsite Parking Spaces: 25
- Event Space:
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Group Activities Description: The CVA is free and open to the public and offers a full schedule of changing exhibitions of significant local, regional and international contemporary art. Tours are available upon request. Group size limitations are based on the current exhbition.
- Description Located downtown in the heart of the Santa Fe Arts District, the CVA boasts more than 5000 square feet of contemporary gallery and classroom spaces for meetings and special events. Inclusions: free parking for up to 25 vehicles, tables, chairs, linens, PA system, kitchen, generous staging areas.
- Total Sq. Ft. 5000
- Catering Preferred list
- Type of Venue Gallery/Museum, Special Events Venue
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet, Meeting Classroom
- Number of Rooms 1
Full Buy Out
- Total Sq. Ft.: 5000
- Theater Capacity: 15
- Classroom Capacity: 30
- Banquet Capacity: 300
- Reception Capacity: 300
Catalyze: BFA Thesis Exhibitions
Apr 21, 2017 - May 12, 2017
MSU Denver's BFA Thesis students will showcase two week-long exhibitions - titled Catalyze - that are a culmination of their study and work in studio art and communications design. These exhibitions will feature a broad range of artwork including...