Located in the heart of the Arts District on Santa Fe, the Center for Visual Art is the off-campus art gallery of Metropolitan State University of Denver examining current issues through contemporary art. In addition to showing significant contemporary art, the award-winning CVA serves as an interactive art laboratory for both MSU Denver students and the community.
- Hours: Hours: TUE - SAT: 12:00PM to 5:00PM
- Miles to airport: 28
- Blocks to CCC: 13
- Miles to CCC: 1.4
- Indoor Fire Code: 300
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 300
- Onsite Parking Spaces: 25
- Event Space:
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Group Activities Description: The CVA is free and open to the public and offers a full schedule of changing exhibitions of significant local, regional and international contemporary art. Tours are available upon request. Group size limitations are based on the current exhbition.
- Facility & Décor Description: Located downtown in the heart of the Santa Fe Arts District, the CVA boasts more than 5000 square feet of contemporary gallery and classroom spaces for meetings and special events. Inclusions: free parking for up to 25 vehicles, tables, chairs, linens, PA system, kitchen, generous staging areas.
- Allow Buy Out:
- Description Located downtown in the heart of the Santa Fe Arts District, the CVA boasts more than 5000 square feet of contemporary gallery and classroom spaces for meetings and special events. Inclusions: free parking for up to 25 vehicles, tables, chairs, linens, PA system, kitchen, generous staging areas.
- Total Sq. Ft. 5000
- Catering Preferred list
- Type of Venue Gallery/Museum, Special Events Venue
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet, Meeting Classroom
Full Buy Out
- Total Sq. Ft.: 5000
- Theater Capacity: 15
- Classroom Capacity: 30
- Banquet Capacity: 300
- Reception Capacity: 300
Aug 2, 2019 - Oct 19, 2019
Collectivism investigates how working in collectives provides artists an outlet for expression that is different from their individual practice, in particular areas of activism and humor, and additionally in how those modes of practice...
MSU Denver BFA Thesis Exhibition Opening
Nov 1, 2019
The MSU Denver BFA Thesis Exhibition showcases the work of MSU Denver's graduating artists and designers. The BFA Thesis exhibition is held bi-annually at the Center for Visual Art located in Denver’s Arts District on Santa Fe. This dynamic...