Located in the heart of the Arts District on Santa Fe, the Center for Visual Art is the off-campus art gallery of Metropolitan State University of Denver examining current issues through contemporary art. In addition to showing significant contemporary art, the award-winning CVA serves as an interactive art laboratory for both MSU Denver students and the community.
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Blocks to CCC: 13
- Event Space:
- Group Activities Description: The CVA is free and open to the public and offers a full schedule of changing exhibitions of significant local, regional and international contemporary art. Tours are available upon request. Group size limitations are based on the current exhbition.
- Hours: Hours: TUE - SAT: 12:00PM to 5:00PM
- Indoor Fire Code: 300
- Miles to airport: 28
- Miles to CCC: 1.4
- Onsite Parking Spaces: 25
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 300
- Facility & Décor Description: Located downtown in the heart of the Santa Fe Arts District, the CVA boasts more than 5000 square feet of contemporary gallery and classroom spaces for meetings and special events. Inclusions: free parking for up to 25 vehicles, tables, chairs, linens, PA system, kitchen, generous staging areas.
- Allow Buy Out:
- Description Located downtown in the heart of the Santa Fe Arts District, the CVA boasts more than 5000 square feet of contemporary gallery and classroom spaces for meetings and special events. Inclusions: free parking for up to 25 vehicles, tables, chairs, linens, PA system, kitchen, generous staging areas.
- Total Sq. Ft. 5000
- Catering Preferred list
- Type of Venue Gallery/Museum, Special Events Venue
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet, Meeting Classroom
Full Buy Out
- Total Sq. Ft.: 5000
- Theater Capacity: 15
- Classroom Capacity: 30
- Banquet Capacity: 300
- Reception Capacity: 300
MSU Denver Student Exhibition
Apr 16, 2021 - May 7, 2021
The MSU Denver Student Exhibition presents the work of the Department of Art's student artists and designers. Work presented examines both personal experiences and global concerns through multiple styles and media which showcase the depth...