The Mizel Museum is Denver's Jewish museum, offering exhibit tours, cultural and artful programming and a beautifully unique space for community events. Rooted in Jewish values that have universal relevance, the Mizel Museum utilizes artistic expression and education to produce experiences that honor the past, engage the present and inspire expanded perspectives. The Museum houses a core exhibit, "4,000 Year Road Trip: Gathering Sparks," a dynamic journey through art, artifacts and digital media that narrates and illuminates Jewish history and culture. In 2014, the Mizel Museum places its focus on "The Power of Place," a universal theme for people of all backgrounds that has particular significance within Jewish culture.
- Hours: All tours and exhibit visits are booked by appointment only. Please call 303-394-9993 to schedule your exciting experience with the Mizel Museum!
- Miles to airport: 25
- Miles to CCC: 10
- Indoor Fire Code: 150
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 125
- Onsite Parking Spaces: 150
- Motor Coach Parking:
- Event Space:
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Group Activities Description: Tours of 4,000 Year Road Trip: Gathering Sparks, Mizel Museum's new permanent exhibit. Tours can be tailored for specific interests. Add-on programs are offered to enhance the tour experience. Catered kosher meals can be added for tour groups. Visit our Website for hours and admission fees. Closed on Saturdays in observance of Shabbat.
- Facility & Décor Description: A unique place to hold meetings, social gatherings and family celebrations. Set in the midst of our core exhibit, your guests will be inspired by the art, artifacts and symbols of Jewish history and culture. Multiple rooms accommodate up to 125 guests for a party, and our sanctuary room seats 60 for sit down meal. Visit www.mizelmuseum.org/rentthemizel for photos and detailed information.
- Allow Buy Out:
- Description A unique place to hold meetings, social gatherings and family celebrations. Set in the midst of our core exhibit, your guests will be inspired by the art, artifacts and symbols of Jewish history and culture. Multiple rooms accommodate up to 125 guests for a party, and our sanctuary room seats 60 for sit down meal. Visit www.mizelmuseum.org/rentthemizel for photos and detailed information.
- Total Sq. Ft. 3000
- Catering Preferred list
- Type of Venue Gallery/Museum
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet, Meeting Classroom
- Number of Rooms 3
- Total Sq. Ft.: 1000
- Classroom Capacity: 125
- Banquet Capacity: 75
- Reception Capacity: 75
- Total Sq. Ft.: 400
- Classroom Capacity: 45
- Banquet Capacity: 30
- Reception Capacity: 30
- Total Sq. Ft.: 1200
- Classroom Capacity: 60
- Banquet Capacity: 60
- Reception Capacity: 60
My Way: A Musical Tribute to Frank Sinatra
Jan 24, 2020 - Feb 23, 2020
Let the music of Frank Sinatra transport you back in time to a swanky nightclub on the Las Vegas strip. Experience more than 50 quintessential hits from the Ol’ Blue Eyes’ collection. From Strangers in the Night to New York, New York, you...
Kids: Chasing Paradise - Community Film Screening
Feb 25, 2020
Join us February 25 at the Sie FilmCenter for a screening of "Kids: Chasing Paradise", a powerful new documentary about the radicalization of children and the extraordinary activists who are dedicated to saving them. Following the film,...
Building Bridges: How to Be an Antiracist
Mar 30, 2020
The Mizel Museum & The Denver Post present Building Bridges, an exciting new series that brings bestselling authors to Denver to discuss their work on confronting the most pressing social justice issues facing our communities, including...
Grace & Glorie
Apr 17, 2020 - May 10, 2020
Gloria, an upscale New Yorker, has been sent to a country cottage to provide hospice care to 90-year-old Grace. The two counterparts clash, then connect, as they share laughter, heartache, and wisdom in this sentimental comedy starring...
Jest a Second!
Oct 23, 2020 - Nov 22, 2020
Joel’s dating a nice, Jewish doctor, and he’s finally ready to introduce his parents to the love of his life. Or is he? This hilarious sequel to Beau Jest (2017) brings the Goldmans back for even more mistaken identity, gut-busting hijinks,...