Visit the home of Titanic heroine, the unsinkable Margaret "Molly" Brown, a woman of extraordinary courage. All tours are guided and last 45 minutes. Group tours by reservation only; walk-ins welcome. Available for private events. Open Tues.-Sat. at 10 a.m.; Sun. at Noon. Last tour begins at 3:30 p.m. A property of Historic Denver.
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Blocks to CCC: 12
- Event Space:
- Group Activities Description: Guided group tours are conducted year-round. Tour is 45-60 minutes long. Reservations available for groups of 10 or more at $9.00 per person. Groups larger than 20 people will be split into two groups, allow 1 hour 15 minutes for both groups to tour. Advance reservation required. Call for availability and to schedule your tour.
- Hours: Tues-Sat: 10am-3:30pm, Sun: 12pm-3:30pm
- Indoor Fire Code: 60
- Miles to airport: 27
- Miles to CCC: 1
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 60
- Facility & Décor Description: Our third floor event space is available for private meetings, teas, luncheons, dinners and other party events. A tour of the museum is included with any private event. Museum programs and presentations and media connections are available by request. This space is not handicap accessible. Prices vary depending on event options. Call for information and booking.
- Description Our third floor event space is available for private meetings, teas, luncheons, dinners and other party events. A tour of the museum is included with any private event. Museum programs and presentations and media connections are available by request. This space is not handicap accessible. Prices vary depending on event options. Call for information and booking.
- Total Sq. Ft. 500
- Catering In-house or preferred list
- Type of Venue Gallery/Museum
- Type of Event Reception, Meeting Theatre , Meeting Classroom
- Banquet Capacity 22
- Number of Rooms 1
3rd Floor Ballroom
- Theater Capacity: 30
- Classroom Capacity: 30
- Banquet Capacity: 30
- Reception Capacity: 60
Sisters of the Second Class Titanic Tea
Apr 18, 2020
The bulk of passengers on the Titanic were not Margaret Brown's wealthy peers, but those travelling to America to start a new life. Meet some of these lower class women and learn how Margaret worked to help them after that fateful night....
Women in Spiritualism
May 15, 2020
From the famed Fox sisters, to the mysterious Sarah Winchester, women were a driving force behind the spiritualist movement in America. Did you know the woman who named the Ouija board lived only blocks from Mrs. Brown's home? Come meet...
Founding Mothers Tea
May 16, 2020
Alice Paul, Susan B. Anthony, Alva Belmont, and Margaret Brown were just a few of the women who fought to give women the right to vote. Join us for a tour and tea as we honor these founding mothers of the women's suffrage movement along...
Bloomer, Bicycles, and Bosoms
Jun 11, 2020
The scandalous movement of female fashions from dresses to pants sparked a revolution in the freedom of women--freedom to move; freedom to work; and freedom to make their own decisions. Join us as we look at the impact that fashion and...
A Titanic Dinner With the Unsinkable Mrs. Brown
Jul 17, 2020
Join us for a unique opportunity to visit the Browns' country home, Avoca Lodge, where we'll welcome the Titanic heroine back to Denver after her harrowing experience. A dinner of Mrs. Brown's favorite dishes will be paired with live music...