Visit the home of Titanic heroine, the unsinkable Margaret "Molly" Brown, a woman of extraordinary courage. All tours are guided and last 45 minutes. Group tours by reservation only; walk-ins welcome. Available for private events. Open Tues.-Sat. at 10 a.m.; Sun. at Noon. Last tour begins at 3:30 p.m. A property of Historic Denver.
- Hours: Tues-Sat: 10am-3:30pm Sun: 12pm-3:30pm
- Miles to airport: 27
- Blocks to CCC: 12
- Miles to CCC: 1
- Indoor Fire Code: 60
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 60
- Event Space:
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Group Activities Description: Guided group tours are conducted year-round. Tour is 45-60 minutes long. Reservations available for groups of 10 or more at $9.00 per person. Groups larger than 20 people will be split into two groups, allow 1 hour 15 minutes for both groups to tour. Advance reservation required. Call for availability and to schedule your tour.
- Facility & Décor Description: Our third floor event space is available for private meetings, teas, luncheons, dinners and other party events. A tour of the museum is included with any private event. Museum programs and presentations and media connections are available by request. This space is not handicap accessible. Prices vary depending on event options. Call for information and booking.
- Description Our third floor event space is available for private meetings, teas, luncheons, dinners and other party events. A tour of the museum is included with any private event. Museum programs and presentations and media connections are available by request. This space is not handicap accessible. Prices vary depending on event options. Call for information and booking.
- Total Sq. Ft. 500
- Catering In-house or preferred list
- Type of Venue Gallery/Museum
- Type of Event Reception, Meeting Theatre , Meeting Classroom
- Banquet Capacity 22
- Number of Rooms 1
3rd Floor Ballroom
- Theater Capacity: 30
- Classroom Capacity: 30
- Banquet Capacity: 30
- Reception Capacity: 60
Culture Knows No Boundaries
May 18, 2018 - Aug 18, 2018
After performing the roles of Sarah Bernhardt, Margaret Brown stated in a Paris newspaper, "I recall, too, that some people smirked when I brought home ancient statuary from Egypt and decorated up a few acres of the Rocky Mountains for my...
Pop-Up Mining Exhibit
May 1, 2018 - Dec 1, 2018
This mining exhibit was curated by the Western Museum of Mining and Industry in Colorado Springs! You'll see unique personal items and tools used by miners, assayer's business documents, ore specimens and more. You'll get a sense of what...
Happy Birthday Mrs. Brown Garden Party
Jul 19, 2018
Help celebrate Margaret's 151st birthday at an intimate Edwardian Era garden party. Share in the festivities with live music from Central City Opera, traditional lawn games, birthday cake and punch, both spiked and safe. Margaret Brown and...