Visit the home of Titanic heroine, the unsinkable Margaret "Molly" Brown, a woman of extraordinary courage. All tours are guided and last 45 minutes. Group tours by reservation only; walk-ins welcome. Available for private events. Open Tues.-Sat. at 10 a.m.; Sun. at Noon. Last tour begins at 3:30 p.m. A property of Historic Denver.
- Hours: Tues-Sat: 10am-3:30pm, Sun: 12pm-3:30pm
- Miles to airport: 27
- Blocks to CCC: 12
- Miles to CCC: 1
- Indoor Fire Code: 60
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 60
- Event Space:
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Group Activities Description: Guided group tours are conducted year-round. Tour is 45-60 minutes long. Reservations available for groups of 10 or more at $9.00 per person. Groups larger than 20 people will be split into two groups, allow 1 hour 15 minutes for both groups to tour. Advance reservation required. Call for availability and to schedule your tour.
- Facility & Décor Description: Our third floor event space is available for private meetings, teas, luncheons, dinners and other party events. A tour of the museum is included with any private event. Museum programs and presentations and media connections are available by request. This space is not handicap accessible. Prices vary depending on event options. Call for information and booking.
- Description Our third floor event space is available for private meetings, teas, luncheons, dinners and other party events. A tour of the museum is included with any private event. Museum programs and presentations and media connections are available by request. This space is not handicap accessible. Prices vary depending on event options. Call for information and booking.
- Total Sq. Ft. 500
- Catering In-house or preferred list
- Type of Venue Gallery/Museum
- Type of Event Reception, Meeting Theatre , Meeting Classroom
- Banquet Capacity 22
- Number of Rooms 1
3rd Floor Ballroom
- Theater Capacity: 30
- Classroom Capacity: 30
- Banquet Capacity: 30
- Reception Capacity: 60
Pop-Up Mining Exhibit
May 1, 2018 - Dec 1, 2018
This mining exhibit was curated by the Western Museum of Mining and Industry in Colorado Springs! You'll see unique personal items and tools used by miners, assayer's business documents, ore specimens and more. You'll get a sense of what...
Oct 12, 2018 - Oct 27, 2018
Edgar Allan Poe and the other Gothic greats rise from the grave for the 25th year of Victorian Horrors. An immersive theater experience for literary nerds and fans of the ghoulish alike featuring six of the spookiest tales as chosen by you!...
2 for 1 Admission
Nov 6, 2018 - Nov 8, 2018
During Denver Arts Week 2018, purchase one admission to the Molly Brown House Museum's guided tour and receive one admission of equal or lesser value free. Redeem in the Visitor center, see www.mollybrown.org for museum hours and location.
Dive into the macabre and chilling Victorian after life after hours in Mrs. Brown’s home. Grab a flashlight and join us for a ghost hunting tour through Mrs. Brown’s home as we try to find what does go bump in the night! After the tour we...
Capitol Hill Walking Tour
Nov 10, 2018
Explore the beautiful and charming historic mansions of Capitol Hill and uncover the stories of families who lived in these homes at the end of the 19th century.