The Museum of Outdoor Arts is dedicated to bringing the vitality of the arts into the everyday life of the people of Colorado. A museum without walls, MOA's collection of outdoor sculpture reaches out to both the casual passerby and the serious art critic.
- Hours: Tues-Thurs: 10am-5pm Fri: 10am-4pm Sat: 11am-4pm
- Miles to airport: 31.25
- Miles to CCC: 8
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 400
- Onsite Parking Spaces: 50
- Motor Coach Parking:
- Event Space:
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Group Activities Description: Group tours are available. Request must be received at least 1 week in advance of planned visit. Tours of outdoor collection and indoor gallery are available.
- Facility & Décor Description: Our indoor gallery and art studio may be available for small private events.
- Description Our indoor gallery and art studio may be available for small private events.
- Total Sq. Ft. 1
- Reception Capacity 400
- Theatre Capacity 175
- Catering Any licensed caterer
- Type of Venue Gallery/Museum
- Type of Event Reception, Meeting Classroom
- Banquet Capacity 400
- Number of Rooms 1
- Classroom Capacity 30
- Width: 30
- Length: 75
- Height: 12
- Theater Capacity: 175
- Classroom Capacity: 30
- Banquet Capacity: 400
- Reception Capacity: 400
Jan 11, 2019 - Apr 28, 2019
Designed and produced by Museum of Outdoor Arts and Prismajic, Natura Obscura is an immersive arts experience featuring more than 30 Colorado-based artists and creatives. The installation, open to all ages, begs the question, “What’s your...
The Crystal Ice Castle
Dec 15, 2018 - Mar 15, 2019
Deep in the winter covered forest atop a high mountain is the magical Crystal Ice Castle. Where winter wishes are sent to be considered by the Frost Queen Andorra. Your wish may be granted by the Frost Queen, but those that are not are...