The Museum of Outdoor Arts is dedicated to bringing the vitality of the arts into the everyday life of the people of Colorado. A museum without walls, MOA's collection of outdoor sculpture reaches out to both the casual passerby and the serious art critic.
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Event Space:
- Group Activities Description: Group tours are available. Request must be received at least 1 week in advance of planned visit. Tours of outdoor collection and indoor gallery are available.
- Hours: Tues-Thurs: 10am-5pm Fri: 10am-4pm Sat: 11am-4pm
- Miles to airport: 31.25
- Miles to CCC: 8
- Motor Coach Parking:
- Onsite Parking Spaces: 50
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 400
- Facility & Décor Description: Our indoor gallery and art studio may be available for small private events.
- Description Our indoor gallery and art studio may be available for small private events.
- Reception Capacity 400
- Theatre Capacity 175
- Catering Any licensed caterer
- Type of Venue Gallery/Museum
- Type of Event Reception, Meeting Classroom
- Banquet Capacity 400
- Number of Rooms 1
- Classroom Capacity 30
- Width: 30
- Length: 75
- Height: 12
- Theater Capacity: 175
- Classroom Capacity: 30
- Banquet Capacity: 400
- Reception Capacity: 400
Rauschenberg: Reflections and Ruminations
Feb 24, 2020 - Mar 12, 2021
MOA (Museum of Outdoor Arts) will launch “Rauschenberg: Reflections and Ruminations” to the public on Monday, Feb. 24. The exhibition showcases Robert Rauschenberg’s original works spanning from 1962 to 2008. With major loans from private...
Victorian Diorama - Andorra, Queen of the Faires
Dec 10, 2020 - Feb 28, 2021
On December 10th, 2020, the Museum of Outdoor Arts (MOA) premiered its latest installation located at its outdoor 'Victorian Diorama.' The installation is a celebration of winter and features 'Andorra, the fairy queen,' who is greeted by...
Virtual MOA Art Experiences
Nov 1, 2020 - May 31, 2021
Virtual arts experiences to our patrons with mobility and/or access challenges. It is also our hope that our patrons will enjoy this content throughout COVID-19.