The Museum of Outdoor Arts is dedicated to bringing the vitality of the arts into the everyday life of the people of Colorado. A museum without walls, MOA's collection of outdoor sculpture reaches out to both the casual passerby and the serious art critic.
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Event Space:
- Group Activities Description: Group tours are available. Request must be received at least 1 week in advance of planned visit. Tours of outdoor collection and indoor gallery are available.
- Hours: Tues-Thurs: 10am-5pm Fri: 10am-4pm Sat: 11am-4pm
- Miles to airport: 31.25
- Miles to CCC: 8
- Motor Coach Parking:
- Onsite Parking Spaces: 50
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 400
- Facility & Décor Description: Our indoor gallery and art studio may be available for small private events.
- Description Our indoor gallery and art studio may be available for small private events.
- Reception Capacity 400
- Theatre Capacity 175
- Catering Any licensed caterer
- Type of Venue Gallery/Museum
- Type of Event Reception, Meeting Classroom
- Banquet Capacity 400
- Number of Rooms 1
- Classroom Capacity 30
- Width: 30
- Length: 75
- Height: 12
- Theater Capacity: 175
- Classroom Capacity: 30
- Banquet Capacity: 400
- Reception Capacity: 400
Virtual MOA Art Experiences
Nov 1, 2020 - May 31, 2021
Virtual arts experiences to our patrons with mobility and/or access challenges. It is also our hope that our patrons will enjoy this content throughout COVID-19.
The Anniversary Exhibition: Selections from the MOA Collection
Apr 30, 2021 - Aug 20, 2021
On April 30th MOA will premiere The Anniversary Exhibition: Selections from the MOA Collection at its indoor galleries. Founded in 1981, this year marks the 40th anniversary of the Museum of Outdoor Arts! In celebration of this milestone...