The Museum of Outdoor Arts is dedicated to bringing the vitality of the arts into the everyday life of the people of Colorado. A museum without walls, MOA's collection of outdoor sculpture reaches out to both the casual passerby and the serious art critic.
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Event Space:
- Group Activities Description: Group tours are available. Request must be received at least 1 week in advance of planned visit. Tours of outdoor collection and indoor gallery are available.
- Hours: Tues-Thurs: 10am-5pm Fri: 10am-4pm Sat: 11am-4pm
- Miles to airport: 31.25
- Miles to CCC: 8
- Motor Coach Parking:
- Onsite Parking Spaces: 50
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 400
- Facility & Décor Description: Our indoor gallery and art studio may be available for small private events.
- Description Our indoor gallery and art studio may be available for small private events.
- Reception Capacity 400
- Theatre Capacity 175
- Catering Any licensed caterer
- Type of Venue Gallery/Museum
- Type of Event Reception, Meeting Classroom
- Banquet Capacity 400
- Number of Rooms 1
- Classroom Capacity 30
- Width: 30
- Length: 75
- Height: 12
- Theater Capacity: 175
- Classroom Capacity: 30
- Banquet Capacity: 400
- Reception Capacity: 400
The Fantasy Show
Sep 24, 2021 - Dec 17, 2021
The Fantasy Show features new artworks produced by our Design and Build Program Emerging Artists as well as our 2021 Artists in Residence. Join us as these artists explore the theme of fantasy in their work. Design and Build Artist Fellow:...