The Museum of Outdoor Arts is dedicated to bringing the vitality of the arts into the everyday life of the people of Colorado. A museum without walls, MOA's collection of outdoor sculpture reaches out to both the casual passerby and the serious art critic.
- Hours: Tues-Thurs: 10am-5pm Fri: 10am-4pm Sat: 11am-4pm
- Miles to airport: 31.25
- Miles to CCC: 8
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 400
- Onsite Parking Spaces: 50
- Motor Coach Parking:
- Event Space:
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Group Activities Description: Group tours are available. Request must be received at least 1 week in advance of planned visit. Tours of outdoor collection and indoor gallery are available.
- Facility & Décor Description: Our indoor gallery and art studio may be available for small private events.
- Description Our indoor gallery and art studio may be available for small private events.
- Reception Capacity 400
- Theatre Capacity 175
- Catering Any licensed caterer
- Type of Venue Gallery/Museum
- Type of Event Reception, Meeting Classroom
- Banquet Capacity 400
- Number of Rooms 1
- Classroom Capacity 30
- Width: 30
- Length: 75
- Height: 12
- Theater Capacity: 175
- Classroom Capacity: 30
- Banquet Capacity: 400
- Reception Capacity: 400
Jan 11, 2019 - Dec 29, 2019
Designed and produced by Museum of Outdoor Arts and Prismajic, Natura Obscura is an immersive arts experience featuring more than 30 Colorado-based artists and creatives. The installation, open to all ages, begs the question, “What’s your...