Bold, vibrant, moving, gallery exhibits art from the unknown emerging artist to the national artist. From sculpture, photography and painting, from conceptual, contemporary to abstract, each artist and exhibition will be a new experience for the visitor.
- Hours: Wed-Thurs: 1pm-5pm First & Third Fri: 4pm-8pm Other Fri: 1pm-5pm Sat: 1pm-4pm
- Miles to airport: 24.7
- Blocks to CCC: 8
- Miles to CCC: 1
- Indoor Fire Code: 75
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 75
- Event Space:
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Group Activities Description: Guided tours conducted year round. Tour is approximately 60-90 minutes. Accessible for guests with disabilities. Available to groups of 10 - 25 for $5.00 per person. Meet and talk to local artists and see their studios, also visit several nearby art galleries. Demonstrations and art classes are available for a nominal fee. Advance reservations required. Wednesday through Saturday afternoons. Call or e-mail to arrange tour.
- Description Stylish and contemporary, with changing exhibitions of sophisticated, original artwork, Niza Knoll Gallery’s 1,200 sq. ft. space is perfect for hosting an informal event for 50 to 75 guests. A caterers’ prep area makes it easy!
- Total Sq. Ft. 1200
- Catering Any licensed caterer
- Type of Venue Gallery/Museum
- Type of Event Reception, Meeting Classroom
- Number of Rooms 1
- Total Sq. Ft.: 1200
- Classroom Capacity: 40
- Reception Capacity: 75
FIRED/Hand Built Clay Juried Exhibition
Jun 23, 2017 - Jul 29, 2017
Artists: Sherry Baker, Sara Behling, Macy Dorf, Peter Durst, Kari Erickson, Trish Gans, Joyce Gold, Patricia Holton, Mike Keene, Steve Landis, Scott Lary, Leona Lazar, Essie Perlmutter, Ellen Reynolds, Linda Schmale, Daniel Slack, Paula...