Bold, vibrant, moving, gallery exhibits art from the unknown emerging artist to the national artist. From sculpture, photography and painting, from conceptual, contemporary to abstract, each artist and exhibition will be a new experience for the visitor.
- Hours: Wed-Thurs: 1pm-5pm First & Third Fri: 4pm-8pm Other Fri: 1pm-5pm Sat: 1pm-4pm
- Miles to airport: 24.7
- Blocks to CCC: 8
- Miles to CCC: 1
- Indoor Fire Code: 75
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 75
- Event Space:
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Group Activities Description: Guided tours conducted year round. Tour is approximately 60-90 minutes. Accessible for guests with disabilities. Available to groups of 10 - 25 for $5.00 per person. Meet and talk to local artists and see their studios, also visit several nearby art galleries. Demonstrations and art classes are available for a nominal fee. Advance reservations required. Wednesday through Saturday afternoons. Call or e-mail to arrange tour.
- Description Stylish and contemporary, with changing exhibitions of sophisticated, original artwork, Niza Knoll Gallery’s 1,200 sq. ft. space is perfect for hosting an informal event for 50 to 75 guests. A caterers’ prep area makes it easy!
- Total Sq. Ft. 1200
- Catering Any licensed caterer
- Type of Venue Gallery/Museum
- Type of Event Reception, Meeting Classroom
- Number of Rooms 1
- Total Sq. Ft.: 1200
- Classroom Capacity: 40
- Reception Capacity: 75
Gone to the Dogs Juried Exhibit
Aug 4, 2017 - Sep 15, 2017
The Gone to the Dogs Juried Exhibit opens on August 4 with selected works from an open call for entries. The 28 accepted artists, reigning from Colorado and throughout the US, were juried by Jessica Fowler, Amy Norton and Niza Knoll....
D.D. Seaton One-Man Show
Sep 23, 2017
As a self-taught artist Seaton has a natural flare for composition and expressive renderings that make his work engaging, unique and worthy of the attention he is getting internationally. His style is a fresh and bold approach to art that...