Bold, vibrant, moving, gallery exhibits art from the unknown emerging artist to the national artist. From sculpture, photography and painting, from conceptual, contemporary to abstract, each artist and exhibition will be a new experience for the visitor.
- Hours: Wed-Thurs: 1pm-5pm First & Third Fri: 4pm-8pm Other Fri: 1pm-5pm Sat: 1pm-4pm
- Miles to airport: 24.7
- Blocks to CCC: 8
- Miles to CCC: 1
- Indoor Fire Code: 75
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 75
- Event Space:
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Group Activities Description: Guided tours conducted year round. Tour is approximately 60-90 minutes. Accessible for guests with disabilities. Available to groups of 10 - 25 for $5.00 per person. Meet and talk to local artists and see their studios, also visit several nearby art galleries. Demonstrations and art classes are available for a nominal fee. Advance reservations required. Wednesday through Saturday afternoons. Call or e-mail to arrange tour.
- Description Stylish and contemporary, with changing exhibitions of sophisticated, original artwork, Niza Knoll Gallery’s 1,200 sq. ft. space is perfect for hosting an informal event for 50 to 75 guests. A caterers’ prep area makes it easy!
- Total Sq. Ft. 1200
- Catering Any licensed caterer
- Type of Venue Gallery/Museum
- Type of Event Reception, Meeting Classroom
- Number of Rooms 1
- Total Sq. Ft.: 1200
- Classroom Capacity: 40
- Reception Capacity: 75
Mar 10, 2018 - Apr 14, 2018
The Month of Printmaking (Mo' Print) is a biennial celebration of the art of making original prints to inspire, educate and promote awareness through a variety of public events and exhibitions in the Denver metropolitan area, the Front...