Tucked in an artfully-restored warehouse in Denver’s burgeoning RiNo Arts District lies Nocturne. Nocturne marries the culinary, cocktail and musical arts to create a singular, unforgettable experience. A modern jazz and supper club, Nocturne features live jazz nightly, carefully curated wine, beer and cocktail offerings, and a one-of-a-kind seasonal culinary program anchored by a jazz-inspired, five-course tasting menu.
- Hours: 6pm-1am
- Blocks to CCC: 18
- Miles to CCC: 1.4
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 145
- Event Space:
- Group Performance Venues:
- Group Activities Description: We can assist with group activities related to live music, wine/food pairings, madeira, champagne education, etc.
- Group Performance Description: Stage available for rent during non-operating hours for group performances.
- Hours of Operation: 6:00pm-1:00am
- Pricing: $$
- Serves Dinner:
- Dinner Hours: 6:00pm-11:00am
- Reservations Recommended:
- Denver Original:
- Has Entertainment:
- Serves Alcoholic Beverages:
- Has a Full Bar:
- Allow Buy Out:
- Seating Capacity: 104
- Semi-Private Room Capactity: 30
- Max Banquet: 65
- Max Reception: 140
- Cuisine: American Jazz Inspired
- Phone: 303-295-3333
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reservation Needed:
- Description Nocturne's space is ideal for a unique meeting venue. Seating is designed to have a great view of the stage, so guest speakers become the immediate focal point of attention.
- Largest Room 1900
- Total Sq. Ft. 2400
- Reception Capacity 140
- Catering In-house
- Type of Venue Restaurant
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet, Meeting Classroom
- Banquet Capacity 65
- Number of Rooms 2
- Total Sq. Ft.: 500
- Classroom Capacity: 15
- Banquet Capacity: 20
- Reception Capacity: 30
- Total Sq. Ft.: 1900
- Classroom Capacity: 30
- Banquet Capacity: 55
- Reception Capacity: 115
Ben Markley's Front Range Drive Sextet
May 3, 2019 - May 31, 2019
Front Range Drive - led by pianist Ben Markley includes Peter Sommer - tenor sax, Wil Swindler - alto sax, Steve Kovalcheck - guitar, Seth Lewis - bass and Dru Heller - drums. Markley's playing and writing has been recognized by national...
Lynn Baker Quartet plays the ECM Catalogue
May 8, 2019 - May 29, 2019
Dave Hanson – piano, Kim Stone – bass, Jay Ellis – drums Exploring the hidden gems, highlights and headline works of the iconic (and independent) ECM record label. Artists such as Gary Burton, Chick Corea, Charlie Haden,...
The Gonzalo Teppa Quintet - Original Works
May 23, 2019 - May 30, 2019
Greg Harris - vibraphone/piano/percussion, Alex Heffron - guitar, Andrew Wheelock - drums, Ike Spivak - sax/flute/clarinet. Venezuelan bassist Gonzalo Teppa presents a month residency fearturing his most recent compositions that draw from...
Peter Sommer Quintet: Songs of Joy
Jun 1, 2019 - Jun 29, 2019
Peter Sommer presents Sounds of Joy, a collection of music that celebrates the blues philosophy of optimism in the face of adversity. In addition to a number of original works (by band members) written to brighten the spirit, the band will...
Paul Mullikin's Orchestral Jazz Quintet
Jun 6, 2019 - Jun 27, 2019
Eric Gunnison: Piano, Sean McGowan: Guitar, Gabriel Mervine: Trumpet, Paul Mullikin: Drums, Andrew Rose: Bass Paul Mullikin is excited to bring his 'Orchestral Quintet' to Nocturne, presenting Classical works through the jazz and...
Neo Soul Unplugged
Jun 7, 2019 - Jun 28, 2019
Neo Soul Unplugged features Paige Sandusky (Vocals) with Dan Schwindt (Guitar) Jeff Jenkins (Keys) Patrick McDevitt (Bass) and Dru Heller (Drums). This collaboration of Denver area all-star jazz and funk musicians honors an incredible...
Visit Denver friends can enjoy 2 for 1 Wines by The Glass at Nocturne Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday by making a reservation and adding "Visit Denver Wine Deal" in the guest request section. Nocturne offers live jazz every night along with a great...