Denver’s premier performing arts and entertainment center since 1929. From rock concerts to dance performances, comedy shows to lectures, weddings to corporate events and movies to the Wurlitzer organ performances, historic Paramount Theatre is a top choice, multi-event facility.
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Blocks to CCC: 4
- Event Space:
- Group Activities Description: Originally designed for silent movies of the time, the Paramount houses a rare Wurlitzer twin-console organ. More than 1600 pipes generate sounds of orchestral and percussion instruments as well as special effects such as train whistles, horses' hooves and pounding surf. The organ remains as one of the largest to have ever been installed in the Rocky Mountain area and is joined by its sister in New York City's Radio City Music Hall as one of only two remaining in the United States. Silent movie screenings and organ performances, as well as a brief history, are offered.
- Hours: Hours vary. See website for more details.
- Indoor Fire Code: 1947
- Miles to airport: 23
- Miles to CCC: 0.4
- Motor Coach Parking:
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 500
- Facility & Décor Description: The Paramount Theatre was originally opened in 1930. It has been extensively restored but retains its art deco character. Large lobbies and VIP spaces are great for intimate receptions. Theater can be configured for multiple sets: banquet, cocktail, lecture and classroom.
- Allow Buy Out:
- Description The Paramount Theatre was originally opened in 1930. It has been extensively restored but retains its art deco character. Large lobbies and VIP spaces are great for intimate receptions. Theater can be configured for multiple sets: banquet, cocktail, lecture and classroom.
- Total Sq. Ft. 21000
- Theatre Capacity 1970
- Catering Preferred list
- Type of Venue Auditorium (fixed seating), Theater/Performing Arts Venue, Special Events Venue
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet, Meeting Theatre , Tradeshow/Expo, Meeting Classroom
- Banquet Capacity 150
- Number of Rooms 4
Full Buy Out
- Theater Capacity: 1947
- Classroom Capacity: 120
- Banquet Capacity: 216
- Reception Capacity: 500
Blippi The Musical
Jun 21, 2020
Stevin John is the creator of Blippi and acts as the writer and creative force behind the Blippi character. Now that Blippi has evolved as a character he is excited that a dynamic stage performer has been cast as Blippi to entertain and...
An Evening with Elizabeth Gilbert
Jun 25, 2020
Elizabeth Gilbert's first appearance in over four years-a perfect holiday gift for the women in your life. Unquestionably one of her generation's most beloved voices, Gilbert is the author of the runaway bestseller Eat Pray Love, which has...
The Last Book Tour on the Left
Aug 21, 2020
THE LAST BOOK TOUR ON THE LEFT Join us as we crisscross the US "edutaining" the masses with a delightful live show in support of our new book "The Last Book On The Left," which will be available in April, directly to your fingertips. Come...
Straight Up with Stassi Live
Jan 19, 2021
Dracarys, Bitches! Everyone's favorite authority on basic, Stassi Schroeder, is taking her hit podcast STRAIGHT UP WITH STASSI on the road. Stassi wrote the New York Times bestselling book, NEXT LEVEL BASIC, is the owner of National #OOTD...
Anne Lamott & Eve Ensler: In Conversation. Ensler, acclaimed playwright, performer, activist, and author of The Vagina Monologues, joins Lamott, essayist and bestselling author of Hallelujah Anyway, Rediscovering Mercy, and other...
May 9, 2021
Over the course of crafting a 20-album catalogue and architecting more than 30 Billboard No. 1 singles as a multi-instrumentalist, songwriter and producer, Brian Culbertson has charted his own unique course in music. Label him jazz and he...
Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons
Jun 11, 2021 - Jun 12, 2021
Oh, what a story. Frankie Valli, who came to fame in 1962 as the lead singer of The Four Seasons, is hotter than ever in the 21st century. Thanks to the volcanic success of the Tony winning musical Jersey Boys, which chronicles the life and...