Rising Sun Distillery is three blocks south of Mile High Stadium and less than a mile from the Colorado Convention Center. If you don't want to drive, take light rail to the Decatur/Federal station, or hop on a bicycle and pedal down the 13th Ave bike lane or the South Platte River bike path. As a true "craft" distillery, its vodka, gin, brandy, and eaux de vies are handmade from scratch in small batches using local and organic ingredients along with pure Colorado water. Try their spirits in an amazing artisan cocktail in the hip tasting room. The owners, Dawn and Sol, are working to introduce seasonals (like those seen in the brewery business) to the spirits world.
If you want a unique experience, Rising Sun Distillery has a free 30-minute tour experience that includes fun history on the art of distilling, their unique batch process, hands-on bottling, and tastings. Tours can be scheduled over the phone or online. Space is available for small get-togethers and events and rotating food trucks are stationed each day in the parking lot.
- Hours: Wed-Thurs: 1pm-8pm, Fri: 1pm-9pm, Sat: 2pm-9pm, Sun: 3pm-6pm
- Miles to airport: 20
- Blocks to CCC: 10
- Miles to CCC: 1
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 50
- Onsite Parking Spaces: 20
- Minority Owned:
- Event Space:
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Group Activities Description: Come Learn about the art of distilling the finest craft spirits in small batches from local ingredients. Tours are about 1.5 hours and include a tasting.
- Serves Alcoholic Beverages:
- Allow Buy Out:
- Handicap Accessible:
- Reservation Needed:
- Via Bicycle:
- Same-day Booking:
- Certifiably Green Denver Business:
- Certified Organic:
- Description If you're looking for a fun and unique space to host your small downtown Denver group then try Rising Sun Distillery. Rising Sun Distillery specializes in Vodka, Gin, Brandy, and Eaux de Vies handmade from scratch in small batches using local and organic ingredients along with pure Colorado water. This true "craft" distillery is a 5-minute drive from the downtown Denver Convention Center and three blocks south of Mile High Stadium. There is light rail access from the Decatur/Federal station. The space offers a hip tasting room, and separate private gathering space next to the actual distillery area. Booked events include a private tour and food trucks are stationed at this location year round.
- Total Sq. Ft. 500
- Reception Capacity 50
- Catering Any licensed caterer
- Type of Venue Special Events Venue
- Type of Event Reception
- Total Sq. Ft.: 500
- Reception Capacity: 50
Rising Sun Distillery Tours
Sep 21, 2019 - Sep 17, 2021
Do you love Whiskey or Vodka and want to learn how it is made? Are you an aspiring mixologist and want to learn more about the ingredients that can elevate your favorite libations? Come Join Rising Sun Distillery, Denver's only Organic...
Cocktail and Cheese Pairing
Oct 23, 2019 - Dec 19, 2019
Come join Rising Sun Distillery and our in house Cheese Monger for a special evening of expertly curated cheeses and cocktails designed to compliment each other. Learn about origins and types of different cheeses and how they are paired...