America's First Authentic Brazilian Steakhouse featuring a parade of three-foot meat skewers, perfectly seasoned and carved table side by Brazilian Gauchos. Unlimited Brazilian sides, gourmet salads and traditional homemade desserts make for unforgettable dining experience! Rodizio Grill was established in Denver in 1995 by Ivan Utrera, a native Brazilian.
- Blocks to CCC: 12
- Event Space:
- Hours: MONDAY - THURSDAY Dinner Menu: 5:00pm-8:00pm FRIDAY Dinner Menu: 5:00pm-9:00pm SATURDAY Dinner Menu: 1:00pm-9:00pm SUNDAY Dinner Menu: 1:00pm-8:00pm
- Indoor Fire Code: 60
- Miles to airport: 25
- Miles to CCC: 1.0
- Motor Coach Parking:
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 330
- Allow Buy Out:
- Cuisine: Brazilian Steakhouse
- Denver Original:
- Dinner Hours: Monday-Thursday: 5-8pm; Friday: 5-9pm; Saturday: 1-9pm; Sunday: 1-8pm
- Email: DEN@rodiziogrill.com
- Has a Full Bar:
- Hours of Operation: 11:30am-9pm
- Lunch Hours: Saturday & Sunday starting at 1pm
- Maximum Private Room Capacity: 75
- Offers a Buffet:
- Offers Takeout:
- Open Sundays:
- Phone: 303-294-9277
- Pricing: $$$
- Private Room Capacity: 75
- Private Rooms Available:
- Reservations Recommended:
- Seating Capacity: 330
- Semi-Private Room Capactity: 20
- Serves Alcoholic Beverages:
- Serves Dinner:
- Serves Lunch:
- Additional Restaurant Info (Parking, Valet, etc): Complimentary validated parking (for up to 2.5 hours) is available in the 1615 18th Street Garage.
- Gluten-Free Option Available:
- Menu Price Option: $45.00
- Vegetarian Option Available:
- First Course Heading: One Drink & Unlimited Brazilian Sides
- First Course Options: Enjoy choice of one drink to include signature cocktail (Caipirinha, Passion Fruit Martini or Batida), beer, select wine, or any non-alcoholic drink (Brazilian Limeade, fresh-pressed juices, Guarana, soda or tea). Enjoy unlimited Brazilian sides including: Pão de Queijo (Brazilian cheese bread), Polenta, Bananas Fritas (Cinnamon-glazed bananas), Feijoada (traditional black bean stew), Arroz Branco (Brazilian white rice), Couve (Sautéed collard greens), whipped potatoes, Macarrão (pasta), and more.
- Second Course Heading: Gourmet Salad Bar
- Second Course Options: Enjoy unlimited trips to our Gourmet Salad Bar featuring over 35 award-winning salads all made fresh from scratch daily. Enjoy signature salads, fresh fruits & vegetables, variety of cheeses & cured meats, and more. Due to local health order, salad bar is not self-serve; our staff will serve sides and salads to guests in abundance.
- Third Course Heading: Unlimited Rotisserie Grilled Meats & items, including Wild Game Fest additions
- Third Course Options: Enjoy unlimited, hot, sizzling meats and items carved tableside by Rodizio Gauchos including: Maminha - Tri-tip sirloin steak Picanha - Signature top sirloin Fraldinha - Beef tender Bife com Alho - Garlic beef Bife com Parmesão - Parmesan center cut steak Frango com Bacon - Chicken wrapped in bacon Frango Agri-Doce - Sweet and spicy chicken Galeto - New slow-roasted, bone-in chicken thigh. Marinated overnight in wine and a special fresh herb blend (Vinha d'alho), this grilled feature boasts crispy savory outside, and perfectly tender meat inside. Coração de Frango Temperado - Chicken hearts Linguica - Brazilian sausage Lombo Com Queijo - Pork loin with Parmesan cheese and bacon Presunto – Glazed ham Cordeiro – Lamb Abacaxí – Glazed pineapple Wild Game Fest features: Japanese Kurobuta – This heritage pork comes from Japan is considered the pork equivalent of American Wagyu or Kobe beef. Kurobuta is known for its exceptional tenderness and abundant flavor. Rattlesnake Sausage – Rich and savory rattlesnake sausage. Elk Stew – Hearty homemade stew featuring Elk alongside a medley of fresh vegetables – zucchini, squash, and red pepper – boasting flavors of fresh onions, garlic and ginger.
- Fourth Course Heading: Enjoy your choice of the following homemade desserts:
- Fourth Course Options: Pudim de Leite - A delicious, creamy Brazilian caramel flan Torta Brigadeiro - Chocolate mousse torte served a la mode with sliced bananas and fresh whipped cream Cheesecake - Rich, creamy cheesecake. You can try it the way Brazilians love it – with luscious Brazilian guava sauce – or with a traditional raspberry sauce.
- Denver 5 Star Certified:
- Description We have a large private room that accommodates up to 90 guests - perfect for company dinners, holiday parties or other special occasions. The room may also be divided into 3 smaller rooms of up to 20 guests. Please contact us for more booking information.
- Reception Capacity 90
- Catering In-house
- Type of Venue Restaurant
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet
- Number of Rooms 1
- Banquet Capacity: 75
- Reception Capacity: 90