Rent a scooter to explore Denver in a fun new way! See Denver's local sights on a Vespa-style motorscooter, or scoot to the foothills and visit places like Red Rocks Amphitheater. We include individual moped lessons, helmet, goggles, insurance and all the gas in these highly fuel-efficient 50cc fast and fun two-wheelers. You need to be 18+, have a driver's license, and be comfortable riding a bicycle. Make a reservation to meet us "in the shadow of the Big Blue Bear" across the street from the Colorado Convention Center between the Hyatt Regency and the Embassy Suites. TripAdvisor reviews show us in the best things to do in Denver. Guided tours available.
You're cuter on a scooter!
- Hours: Scooter Rental and Guided Tour: Start Month/Day: JAN / 1 End Month/Day: DEC / 31 SUN - SAT: 9:00AM to 8:00PM
- Miles to airport: 24
- Blocks to CCC: 1
- Miles to CCC: 0.1
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 15
- Onsite Parking Spaces: 80
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Group Activities Description: We rent motor scooters to individuals. For groups of four to 15, we provide optional guided tours of Denver which are usually historical tours but we can customize to your group's interests.
- Green Practice Desc: Our scooters will travel up to 100 miles on a single gallon of gasoline. We provide the gasoline and everything else you need. Your free sunscreen comes in a very un-green individual foil packet containing a towelette, sorry.