Rent a scooter to explore Denver in a fun new way! See Denver on a Vespa-style scooter, or scoot to the foothills and visit places like Red Rocks. We include training, helmet, goggles, insurance and fuel. You need to be 18+, have a driver's license, and be comfortable riding a bicycle. Guided tours available. No motorcycle experience necessary. Find us between the Convention Center, Hyatt Regency, Bubba Gump, and Embassy Suites downtown. You're cuter on a scooter!
- Hours: Scooter Rental and Guided Tour: Start Month/Day: JAN / 1 End Month/Day: DEC / 31 SUN - SAT: 9:00AM to 8:00PM
- Miles to airport: 24
- Blocks to CCC: 1
- Miles to CCC: 0.1
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 15
- Onsite Parking Spaces: 80
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Group Activities Description: We rent motor scooters to individuals. For groups of four to 15, we provide optional guided tours of Denver which are usually historical tours but we can customize to your group's interests.
- Self Guided:
- Arts & Culture:
- History & Heritage:
- Via Scooter:
- Same-day Booking:
- Group Rates Available:
- Green Practice Desc: Our scooters will travel up to 100 miles on a single gallon of gasoline. We provide the gasoline and everything else you need. Your free sunscreen comes in a very un-green individual foil packet containing a towelette, sorry.