Menu Price: $25.00
Denver’s destination for elevated burgers, bacon and beer, the first Colorado outpost of Slater’s 50/50 brings craft burgers – including its signature 50/50 ground bacon and beef patty – as well as salads, healthy bowls, flatbreads, wings, shakes and more to The Hub, located within Denver’s River North Art District. Its welcoming, light and bright interior offers an ideal location for families to gather, while 18 TVs make it the perfect place for catching a game with friends, and a private dining room for up to 14 people offers a sophisticated space for intimate meetings and events. The restaurant’s centerpiece – a large, rectangular stone bar – serves up handcrafted cocktails, wine and more than 50 beers – half of which are local – on tap. Slater’s 50/50 offers a best in class happy hour, lunch and dinner.
- Menu Price Option: $25.00
- Vegetarian Option Available:
- First Course Heading: Appetizers
- First Course Options: Bacon Mac and Cheese Balls OR Sweet and Spicy Cauliflower
- Second Course Heading: Entrée
- Second Course Options: The Original 50/50 The Hi-Brow Burger Rosemary Turkey Burger Eat Your Veggies Burger (vegetarian) available upon request.
- Third Course Heading: Dessert
- Third Course Options: NY Cheesecake OR Famous Amos Ice Cream Cookie Pie
Bacon Mac and Cheese Balls OR Sweet and Spicy Cauliflower
The Original 50/50
The Hi-Brow Burger
Rosemary Turkey Burger
Eat Your Veggies Burger (vegetarian) available upon request.
NY Cheesecake OR Famous Amos Ice Cream Cookie Pie