Stanley Marketplace is an eating, drinking, shopping and playing destination on the border of Aurora and Denver, a former aviation manufacturing facility turned into a community hub. Stanley includes ten restaurants and bars and more than a dozen shops, all independently owned Colorado businesses, as well as a beer hall, co-working space, events center, yoga studio, urban farms and four acres of public parkland.
- Hours: Mon-Sun: 5:30am-1am, Opening September 2016
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 2500
- Event Space:
- Exhibits Space
- Total Sq. Ft. 18500
- Reception Capacity 1200
- Space Notes Event Contact: Bryant Palmer, firstname.lastname@example.org. Allows full buyouts.
- Theatre Capacity 400
- Catering Preferred list
- Type of Venue Special Events Venue
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet, Meeting Theatre , Tradeshow/Expo
- Banquet Capacity 500
- Number of Rooms 1
The Hangar at Stanley
- Banquet Capacity: 500
- Reception Capacity: 2000
Stanley Beer Hall
- Total Sq. Ft.: 2500
Beethoven's 9th Symphony with Choreography “Unstruck Sound”
Mar 21, 2020 - Mar 22, 2020
Kim Robards Dance, Aurora Symphony Orchestra and Alpine Chorale collaborate to present a fully choreographed performance of Beethoven’s 9th Symphony in celebration of Ludwig van Beethoven’s 250th birthday. “An Ode to Joy” is an unparalleled...