Stanley Marketplace is an eating, drinking, shopping and playing destination on the border of Aurora and Denver, a former aviation manufacturing facility turned into a community hub. Stanley includes ten restaurants and bars and more than a dozen shops, all independently owned Colorado businesses, as well as a beer hall, co-working space, events center, yoga studio, urban farms and four acres of public parkland.
- Hours: Mon-Sun: 5:30am-1am, Opening September 2016
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 2500
- Event Space:
- Exhibits Space
- Total Sq. Ft. 18500
- Reception Capacity 1200
- Space Notes Event Contact: Bryant Palmer, firstname.lastname@example.org. Allows full buyouts.
- Theatre Capacity 400
- Catering Preferred list
- Type of Venue Special Events Venue
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet, Meeting Theatre , Tradeshow/Expo
- Banquet Capacity 500
- Number of Rooms 1
The Hangar at Stanley
- Banquet Capacity: 500
- Reception Capacity: 2000
Stanley Beer Hall
- Total Sq. Ft.: 2500
Jun 27, 2019
CAST YOUR VOTE AT THE FIFTH ANNUAL TOP TACO FESTIVAL, A CULINARY EXTRAVAGANZA LIKE NO OTHER! At Top Taco, festival goers sample unlimited taco tastes and signature tequila cocktails from some of the best restaurants in Denver, voting for...