Stanley Marketplace is an eating, drinking, shopping and playing destination on the border of Aurora and Denver, a former aviation manufacturing facility turned into a community hub. Stanley includes ten restaurants and bars and more than a dozen shops, all independently owned Colorado businesses, as well as a beer hall, co-working space, events center, yoga studio, urban farms and four acres of public parkland.
- Hours: Mon-Sun: 5:30am-1am, Opening September 2016
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 2500
- Event Space:
- Space Notes Event Contact: Brittney Griffin, (303) 887-0054, firstname.lastname@example.org. Allows full buyouts.
- Catering Preferred list
- Type of Venue Special Events Venue
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet, Meeting Theatre , Tradeshow/Expo
- Number of Rooms 2
The Hangar at Stanley
- Banquet Capacity: 500
- Reception Capacity: 2000
Stanley Beer Hall
- Total Sq. Ft.: 2500
TheBigWonderful Summer Weekend
Jul 7, 2017 - Jul 9, 2017
TheBigWonderful is Denver's most original urban festival that celebrates Colorado's eclectic culture to the fullest. This quarterly weekend festival incorporates a Beerfest, Bands, and a huge day & night Bazaar featuring Denvers best...