Stanley Marketplace is an eating, drinking, shopping and playing destination on the border of Aurora and Denver, a former aviation manufacturing facility turned into a community hub. Stanley includes ten restaurants and bars and more than a dozen shops, all independently owned Colorado businesses, as well as a beer hall, co-working space, events center, yoga studio, urban farms and four acres of public parkland.
- Hours: Mon-Sun: 5:30am-1am, Opening September 2016
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 2500
- Event Space:
- Exhibits Space
- Total Sq. Ft. 18500
- Reception Capacity 1200
- Space Notes Event Contact: Bryant Palmer, email@example.com. Allows full buyouts.
- Theatre Capacity 400
- Catering Preferred list
- Type of Venue Special Events Venue
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet, Meeting Theatre , Tradeshow/Expo
- Banquet Capacity 500
- Number of Rooms 1
The Hangar at Stanley
- Banquet Capacity: 500
- Reception Capacity: 2000
Stanley Beer Hall
- Total Sq. Ft.: 2500
Mar 1, 2018 - Dec 6, 2018
The Denver Bazaar is the #1 micro-retail curator in the Rocky Mountains. Known for reimagining & revitalizing urban locations into a thriving merchant market that is sure to please any shopper, foodie, or craft beverage connoisseur...