Station 26 Brewing Co. was founded in 2013 and brews craft beers in a 1960 fire station in Denver’s Park Hill neighborhood. Station 26 is well-known for its draft-only flagship Juicy Banger IPA and its GABF-medal winning Colorado Cream Ale, which is brewed with Colorado grown barley and hops. Station 26 cans five year-round beers and brews numerous seasonal and one-off draft-only beers. Find the brewery online at station26brewing.co.
- Hours: Mon-Sat: 1pm-11pm, Sun: 1pm-9pm
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 100
- Event Space:
- Total Sq. Ft. 1
- Reception Capacity 100
- Space Notes Event Contact: Dustin Darker, (303) 333-1825, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Type of Venue Bar/Nightclub
- Type of Event Reception, Meeting Classroom
- Number of Rooms 1
- Classroom Capacity 75
- Classroom Capacity: 75
- Reception Capacity: 100
Station 26 Brewing BEER RUN!
Oct 6, 2018
JOIN US AT: Station 26 Brewing Co. on Saturday, October 6th @ 11 AM for a 5k-ish course that starts and ends at this awesome brewery in Denver! Registration is limited, so sign up today! WHO WE ARE: Colorado Brewery Running Series events...